Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

EPGP Data Loss Issue

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this recently, or ever. I logged in today and our entire guild's EPGP data is missing and everything is set to 0 with a few random people showing they have a bit of each.

Is there a quick fix for this and does anyone know what causes this?

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Sloth View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has experienced this recently, or ever. I logged in today and our entire guild's EPGP data is missing and everything is set to 0 with a few random people showing they have a bit of each.

Is there a quick fix for this and does anyone know what causes this?

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody?
    before you get too upset about it do a reload and make sure you are seeing what you are seeing i had an officer claim that he was seeing zeros recently and it was just because he did not have permission to read officer notes yet but the actual totals were fine.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    before you get too upset about it do a reload and make sure you are seeing what you are seeing i had an officer claim that he was seeing zeros recently and it was just because he did not have permission to read officer notes yet but the actual totals were fine.
    Been through all of that, it was completely wiped for every member of the guild (25 man team and 3 10 mans).