Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    P.S. What the heck is Griswold's Scribblings? Mat for some legendary?
    I don't know the Item but it may a mat for some legendary. Some do drop for a specific legendary recipe.

Also tried D3 with the new patch last night after not playing it for ages, damn how much has it changed for the better! Much more fun now
    Actually made me much more interested in buying RoS.

Gonna steal this thread a bit, since i am back to d3 after quite some time also, dont rly wanan start new one for no reason.. Have a question about the difficulties now, how are they compared to Mlvl1-10 before.
    If i was able to farm mp8 without problems, what difficulty level will that be now? Also, do they still keep the max lvl difficulty has achance of dropping extra items or is that changed? Basicaly do you still get bonus MF and item drops when you go higher difficulties?
    MP8 is like Torment 2-4. Several mechanics have changed, so things you might be used to from Mp8 might be completely different and more difficult in Torment 2. Other things might be the same as you remember in MP8. I used to farm MP7/8 on my characters, now I am doing Torment 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I don't know the Item but it may a mat for some legendary. Some do drop for a specific legendary recipe.
    Should be the needed reagent for Griswold's Edge (legendary sword) - iirc plan drop with a small chance from "anvil of fury" spawing (again with a small chance) in Old Tristram into Griswold's shop.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know anything had changed, time to update and log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zell the Malefic View Post
    I might consider giving D3 another go, I've heard a lot of good things about it recently. Still a bit soured by the embarrassment they called a launch which was followed by an underwhelming gameplay experience, but a fresh start might be worth it.
    The game is suprisingly fun with a complete re-start. I was in the process of levelling my first hardcore character to 60 before the patch, but lost my 49 Witch Doctor to Iskathu because of terrible framerate drops. I picked up my level 15 Barb with crappy gear and only 120k gold after the patch hit. I struggled a bit at first because I re-ran parts of Act 1 before and gained a few extra levels before the patch. That put my character level higher than my gear level. But with loot 2.0 useful stuff starts dropping very often. I started at level 15 from quest 1 act 1 on normal and logged off last night after entering Gardens of Hope level 2 (after closing first Hell rift) and am now level 40. I stashed some gear that I found before on my WD, but all of it is complete garbage when compared to the stuff I found while levelling, or by crafting. Rares are a pretty common sight and I generally find a legendary during every play session (ignoring the ones from first time boss kills).

The only bugs I've found so far is that Rakanoth didn't trigger his first-time-kill properly. It was definately the first time I killed him on my hc Barb but he only dropped 5 blue items. Some monster affixes are also much more damaging than others. I barely notice Plagued/Mortar, but the new poison maze thing can make my health drop very easily. It would also be nice if the +healing stat wouldn't include life on kill and increased health from globes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The game is suprisingly fun with a complete re-start. I was in the process of levelling my first hardcore character to 60 before the patch, but lost my 49 Witch Doctor to Iskathu because of terrible framerate drops. I picked up my level 15 Barb with crappy gear and only 120k gold after the patch hit. I struggled a bit at first because I re-ran parts of Act 1 before and gained a few extra levels before the patch. That put my character level higher than my gear level. But with loot 2.0 useful stuff starts dropping very often. I started at level 15 from quest 1 act 1 on normal and logged off last night after entering Gardens of Hope level 2 (after closing first Hell rift) and am now level 40. I stashed some gear that I found before on my WD, but all of it is complete garbage when compared to the stuff I found while levelling, or by crafting. Rares are a pretty common sight and I generally find a legendary during every play session (ignoring the ones from first time boss kills).

The only bugs I've found so far is that Rakanoth didn't trigger his first-time-kill properly. It was definately the first time I killed him on my hc Barb but he only dropped 5 blue items. Some monster affixes are also much more damaging than others. I barely notice Plagued/Mortar, but the new poison maze thing can make my health drop very easily. It would also be nice if the +healing stat wouldn't include life on kill and increased health from globes.
    You've convinced me, Delaios - time to give it another whirl.

Deleted
    I still can't handle all these changes. I was Paragon 85 and played easily act 3 Breached Keep on inferno 8, now I do not know where I fit!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to relevel from 0, changes are too much on my barb, give me a chance to grasp the new playstyle.

Aside from the loot enhancements and whatnot, I was pleasantly surprised by the improved performance of the game since the update. I used to have minor issues with stuttering but now the game runs silky smooth 100% of the time.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.