Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

S15 is there any point in getting the gear

so what the point in getting this gear to boost all of our stats when WOD comes out it basically makes s15 invalid cos of the item squish seems a waste of time

I never really understand these questions. If you are actively doing arena / bg's, you earn the points.
    Why would you NOT buy the gear?

Even if the gear was invalid, which it isn't, why wouldn't you get it anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like all the gear once WoD comes. Get s15 gear if you want to pvp for the next X months.

Deleted
    i dnt play arena cos frost dk's suck in arena and rated bg's in oqueue are just full of botters and complete retards

Deleted
    Baffles me how people still fail to understand the item squish. The item squish will make no difference to the relationship in power S15 gear has to other gear. It will still be probably be viable well into levelling into WOD. The new armour in WOD makes S15 gear useless, not the item squish and WOD is looking at another 5 months until release (at least).

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    i dnt play arena cos frost dk's suck in arena and rated bg's in oqueue are just full of botters and complete retards
    If you don't pvp, then there is no point in getting the gear. I still don't understand your question.

Simple way of looking at it :

Yes I actively pvp = get the gear available to you.

No I do not actively pvp = don't get the gear available to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Baffles me how people still fail to understand the item squish. The item squish will make no difference to the relationship in power S15 gear has to other gear.
    QFT

People seem a tad misinformed

Deleted
    i do pvp but i never do well in rated pvp so my only choice is to spend all day in randoms for points and in eu horde hardly ever win in randoms either

Still this begs the question.

Why would you NOT buy the gear available to you if you have the points.

Deleted
    Did you think it was worth buying gear in S14?

If yes: Buy the S15 gear.
    If no: Buy it anyways, it'll still help.

Deleted
    il just afk i nrandoms its only way i can get points without meeting dumbfucks in oqueue

15+ Year Old Account
    in eu horde hardly ever win in randoms either
    il just afk i nrandoms its only way i can get points without meeting dumbfucks in oqueue
    Off topic: I think your attitude might be part of the problem.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    tbh my attitude is fine cos im speaking the truth

- - - Updated - - -

try a rated bg in oqueue and see how frustrated you get try doing bg's horde lose 90% of the time even with the AV revamp horde still lose

10+ Year Old Account
    what a pointless thread. if you pvp then obviously you need the gear. 522 to 550 is a huge jump. engage brain and move on

10+ Year Old Account
    Then play Unholy? Frost belongs at the bottom imo, but that's unrelated.

If you have the points you why wouldn't you buy the gear? And if you only do random BGs, why does gear even matter to you to begin with?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

tbh my attitude is fine cos im speaking the truth
    Well no, it is not the truth. Your attitude is what is making this thread pointless. You ask people their opinion then immediately shoot them down saying "no you''re wrong its useless." "we always lose" "the gear is garbage because *I* can't win"

It's not all about you!
    Why ask people for their opinions when you're just going to ignore us and say you are right no matter what.

Your question was "S15 is there any point in getting the gear"
    Answer : Yes. Leveling in WoD, the 550 gear will benefit you for a handful of levels. REGARDLESS of item squish, the S15 gear will be stronger than the brand new WoD greens for at least a couple levels.

Q: "i dnt play arena cos frost dk's suck in arena and rated bg's in oqueue are just full of botters and complete retards"
    A: Try unholy. Try looking on OpenRaid (they do PvP too yanno)

Q: "i do pvp but i never do well in rated pvp so my only choice is to spend all day in randoms for points and in eu horde hardly ever win in randoms either"
    A: Regardless of Win/Loss the 550 Gear will help YOU be stronger against other players. Also who says you cant try and lead your teammates to victory? See the attitude responses.

tl;dr - Change your negative attitude about PvP. The gear is useful for both the current season and questing at the beginning of WoD

Pretty sure this is a troll thread? :/

Quote Originally Posted by meatfresh View Post
    Pretty sure this is a troll thread? :/
    I dont usually like to call people out but its actually not I dont think. He literally just has no idea what hes doing/talking about from the other of his threads I have seen him make (or they are all troll threads).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Deleted
    Frost DK can certainly get 2k rating in arena and they do awesome in RBG. Seems a L2P issue

no one should raid SoO because its the last tier and when the new xpac comes out it will be obsolete. Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just makes me /Facepalm all over the place.

1) Frost dk's do very well in all aspects of pvp ( be it BG's or Arena )
    2) How are Rated BG's and OQ Full of bots ( Please Explain This ) I didn't know bots can form full Rated Groups and Use OQ to boot ...... Just /Facepalm