Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool is it ok to day a women older than you ?

ok so been single for a long time now and my friend told me to try Reddit r4r, so yesterday a girl started to talk to me over pm and blah blah blah talked about what we like and all than it came to this, do you have a age group you were aiming for. well i said no ofc (don't want to miss out on a date after this long) she is 28 and i am 22 and i don't know what to feel about it !? should i date her or not?

BTW been so long since i dated that i don't even know what to do aka that long!

i dont mess round with day walkers nomatter how old they is
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Why wouldn't it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    why wouldn't it be?

I started dating my ex when I was 22 and she was 26. We were both graduate students at the time though, so we were on the same career and life footing, which is probably more relevant than just the age number. If you're not up to something pretty decent career-wise, I'd be skeptical of her maturity at 28 if she's interested in you. I'm 28 now and I couldn't imagine seriously dating a 22 year old unless she had things going on.

Deleted
    Every girl I've dayed has been older than me. I don't know why it's weird to daye people older than you anyway

Well, its not like You'll marry her, just experiment a bit and enyoj :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I started dating my ex when I was 22 and she was 26. We were both graduate students at the time though, so we were on the same career and life footing, which is probably more relevant than just the age number. If you're not up to something pretty decent career-wise, I'd be skeptical of her maturity at 28 if she's interested in you. I'm 28 now and I couldn't imagine seriously dating a 22 year old unless she had things going on.

or maybe she just has trouble dating people like me ?i am prety fucking shy irl so maybe i will try it, the worst thing that can happens is that i make a new friend and have a good time

Long answer: Yes.

Short answer: Yes.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    or maybe she just has trouble dating people like me ?i am prety fucking shy irl so maybe i will try it, the worst thing that can happens is that i make a new friend and have a good time
    Sure, just be aware that if you're at different stages in your life, it's probably not going anywhere. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with it.

wtf does that even mean
    "to day" is one word -> today
    a women ? singular is woman, or you must drop the article -> women or a woman

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-02-28 at 03:31 AM.

Older women - get my vote tbh

19 - she was 25

then 20, she was 27

It's honestly nothing to stress about. You're both well over consenting age so by all means go enjoy. You'll have the energy (hopefully) her the ideas, it's a good combination
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    wtf does that even mean
    i am french you troll
    nuff said

Let's be real here, that's probably the best that could happen. The worst.. well, just don't think about that since then you wont go.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    wtf does that even mean
    If you're not able to use context clues to piece together the obvious meaning of a sentence, the problem is not with the OP's typo, it's with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Why wouldn't it be.
    This. There's no reason why it wouldn't be ok.

Deleted
    i am french you troll
    nuff said
    actually you're canadian

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Older women are not a bad thing.

Also, 28v22 is really not that different in the scheme of things. I'd go for it, and have a hell of a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

In Chinese, day means "日", but 日 also means "fuck" when used as a verb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otarma View Post
    In Chinese, day means "日", but 日 also means "fuck" when used as a verb.
    now what does that tell us?!