Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Here we go with another year without content (ICC 2.0).

After reading all the tweets and the comments devs are making, they are making WoD release way later than June or summer. Even when asked at Blizzcon, they said that their aim is before winter which means that it could be in autumn (as far as Sept or Oct).

Let's get realistic, even if beta was to launch today, there's no way they'd make a 3 month beta for an expansion (heck even raids need nearly 2 months to test them fully) so that makes WoD atleast to be launched in July if not August. And with the comments on class changes? Maybe September which concludes a full year of siege without any new PvE content or new content in general, leaving the ones not in the beta be completely bored and burned out.

Way further ahead in development than MoP? What a blatant lie... You people need to calm down pressing F5 all the time for beta/pre-orders since all what the devs are doing is just grabbing our attention and building hype for the game. So what do you think, will we face another full year without any new content?
    Last edited by enchanted; 2014-02-28 at 03:28 AM.

Deleted
    If its a summer release I won't be getting much sun...

Deleted
    There already are complain/whine-threads on the subject, really no need for another one.

You realize that ofc WoD was further along than MoP? If it wasn't we'd be looking at a Feb 2015 launch.

It was very easy to cancel my subscription when blizzard announced that they will not be adding anything to live till the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    It was very easy to cancel my subscription when blizzard announced that they will not be adding anything to live till the expansion.
    As if that statement actually means anything.

You'll buy Warlords of Draenor like everyone else will, play that for several months, probably get bored, unsubscribe, whine on the forums and then return with everyone else with every major patch.

It's nothing unique, a lot of people do it...

Deleted
    It's simple. If the game gets released that late I'm not gonna buy it out of principle. League of Legends is more fun anyway and it's free.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's simple. If the game releases that late I'm not gonna buy it out of principle.
    And what principle would that be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    And what principle would that be?
    punishing Blizzard for it's incompetence as good as I can and telling all the people I know to do the same : ) might not make a big difference I know, but it's the least I can do

Deleted
    punishing Blizzard for it's incompetence as good as I can and telling all the people I know to do the same : ) might not make a big difference I know, but it's the least I can do
    I'm sure your one subscription will be missed.

[Blizzard] See you when we launch a patch or a few weeks after the game comes out. Lots of love.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much complaining and threatening to cancel. Just another day in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    It's simple. If the game gets released that late I'm not gonna buy it out of principle. League of Legends is more fun anyway and it's free.
    Thats pretty childish, so you would also boycott PS5 completely if they were to release it a bit later than the other consoles?

Not that you make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    As if that statement actually means anything.

You'll buy Warlords of Draenor like everyone else will, play that for several months, probably get bored, unsubscribe, whine on the forums and then return with everyone else with every major patch.

It's nothing unique, a lot of people do it...
    I can only hope more people follow suit.

No point in paying blizzard for no new content.

Hell, even if they do exactly what you say at least they are getting more for their money instead of what gamers are getting now. More rinse and repeat with nothing new coming down the line yet paying the same amount.

I'm sure I'll get the expansion at some point but I already decided it wont be bought till max level flying is added back in. I can easily wait 4 extra months. I might even find another game to play and wait longer.

Cancel that sub and come back later.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-02-27 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madassa648 View Post
    I'm sure your one subscription will be missed.

[Blizzard] See you when we launch a patch or a few weeks after the game comes out. Lots of love.
    Ok Fanboy : )

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I can bet you that the 6.X.X patch will be out a lot earlier this time around than 5.X.X was. I would be surprised if its not out 2-3 months before release to give us something to do.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

ICC released at December 8, 2009
    Cataclysm released at December 7, 2010
    http://wowpedia.org/Patch_3.3.0
    http://wowpedia.org/World_of_Warcraft:_Cataclysm

SoO released at September 9, 2013

So if they hit it before September (which is still possible) it will be faster than ICC..

Mists beta started at March 21st, 2012
    The game shipped September 25, 2012

So we might still see it happening in the timeframe shorter/exact to ICC..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted

You sound like a lovely person

loljk you sound 12, grow up.

Cant have new dungeons (takes away dev time) cant have a list of many other things for the same reasons...... /shrug

Deleted
    Ok Fanboy : )
    Yeah everyone who dont agree with you are a fanboy, damn them fanboys!

Grow up kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    ICC released at December 8, 2009
    Cataclysm released at December 7, 2010
    http://wowpedia.org/Patch_3.3.0
    http://wowpedia.org/World_of_Warcraft:_Cataclysm

SoO released at September 9, 2013

So if they hit it before September (which is still possible) it will be faster than ICC..

Mists beta started at March 21st, 2012
    The game shipped September 25, 2012

So we might still see it happening in the timeframe shorter/exact to ICC..
    While this is true, this time around it is seeming like they will have all the zones ready for testing when beta goes live, which means a shorter beta period.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal