Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I don't really think you will get any Feat of Strength for that.
    Whirlwind weapons, Benediction/Anathema, Lok'delar and Rhok'delar didn't get one.
    They should get feats too. Why not?

Actually, for all of these things that are still available, I would like to see "ahead of the curve" feats of strength when you do them at the intended level in addition to current achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    They should get feats too. Why not?
    My point exactly, they should be Feats of Strength.
    They were as challenging (if not more) as completing the Quest for Swift Flight form for Druid and Pally Charger etc.

Just saying it would be nice for Blizzard to recognize the Codex of Xerrath as a Feat or at least an achievement before it gets ridiculously easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Getting all Brawler fights (including specials) in 5.3 was harder than the lock quest, by far and there's no feat for that.
    Depends - my BF got level 10 Brawlers in (no joke) just over an hour.
    Took me a night and a half to get my green fire.
    (Both of us completing before 5.4) So it depends on the class and player.

But agreeing with most people here, at this point, there's no point for a Feat since it's just laughable now.

My Pet Battle Website: GirlsDontPetBattle!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    fuck no, it's already easy as hell, why would it need to give a FoS?
    You're right, but it should be a feat of strength if you did it before it was easy to ridiculous outgear it. Hell, the people that did it undergeared but right after you couldn't cheese it with gateways deserve a feat of strength. I had to do it post-nerf to gateways in only the gear I got from leveling to 90 plus a couple of crafted PVP pieces. It wasn't the hardest content in the game, but it was *definitely* not easy.

When you consider some other things that are feats of strength, it's definitely competitive with and more difficult than some items already on that list. By a long shot. And we already know they have the tech to back-credit to people who completed the objective but only during a previous time period, so it wouldn't be entirely difficult to have one added that says "Earned Green Fire before patch 5.4.2" or something.

I would think that the spell effect is advertisement enough that you completed the quest. Green fire > FoS

Quote Originally Posted by warlock_alt View Post
    I would think that the spell effect is advertisement enough that you completed the quest. Green fire > FoS
    Having Ashes of Alar is advertisement enough. Having an Amani War Bear is advertisement enough. Having the "Hand of A'dal" title or the "Champion of the Naaru" title are both advertisement enough. They all have feats of strength. People keep tossing out these arguments that the game itself already contradicts, I don't understand. A feat of strength isn't there because it's specifically needed to demonstrate you've achieved something, it's to give you a sense of accomplishment that you did something the developers consider to be... well, a feat of strength. Regardless of how difficult it actually is, people enjoy receiving them and obtaining green fire is just as much of an achievement as running TK a hundred times until a mount randomly drops.