Siegecrafter 10H magnets question

Hi guys! So after some attempts on siegecrafter we pretty much choose to kill missle as #1 priority and let mines and laser go, which we have plenty of slow/stun/aoe for the mines. Now the thing is magnets. I assume we have to let a couple of magnets go so that we can clear blades. So I wish to ask you guys a couple of questions:

1) How many times do you choose to let magnets go? And when are you doing that?

2) How do you survive magnets when it's out? Do you stand in any specific safe spot (if any), or do you just pop big cd heal through damage when blades come through?

Thank you very much!

Kill the missiles everytime. You should never have to deal with any sort of missile through the entire fight and it just makes everything so much easier. Use the positioning in Avast's kill video and the magnets are also a non issue. The hardest part of this strat was that we didn't have a hunter so we had more dps rotating for the belts. Took less than 2 nights of progression to kill the boss after the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post
    Kill the missiles everytime. You should never have to deal with any sort of missile through the entire fight and it just makes everything so much easier. Use the positioning in Avast's kill video and the magnets are also a non issue. The hardest part of this strat was that we didn't have a hunter so we had more dps rotating for the belts. Took less than 2 nights of progression to kill the boss after the nerfs.
    I'll look into it when I got back. Thanks!