Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Best MoP pvp feature has arrived

    Tired of being pwned over and over while being whispered "rofl noob l2p" simply because your class has been ignored or beaten over the head with the nerf bat? Roll a level 1 of the current fotm and order the new FOTM Reroll Boost! It can be yours today for the low, low price of $60 USD! Hurry now, while supplies last (jk we never run out cause we want your money). You're just a click away from OPness, so why wait? ORDER NOW!

    Ghostcrawler Approved*

    /infomercialvoice

  2. #2
    Poor GC, even after leaving wow people still wanna hate on him.

  3. #3
    1) If they wanted your money, they would've lowered the price, what you said is an ignorant assumption.
    2) Greg had nothing to do with the level boost
    3) You're a moron.

    /Thread closed

  4. #4
    If you are bad at the class you play now rolling fotm isn't magically going to make you good. A bad player will still be beaten by a good player no matter the class and spec.

    BGs are pretty fun right now with fresh 483 warriors running around everywhere. Easy HKs.

  5. #5
    Yeah this makes a huge difference to PVP.

    Yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  6. #6
    Well in a way it will.
    We will see FOTM rerollers, boosting the most OP class to play with. Or do you really think that is not going to happen?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Well in a way it will.
    We will see FOTM rerollers, boosting the most OP class to play with. Or do you really think that is not going to happen?
    Yes it will happen but to be honest what's going to change? More bads hanging around the 1600-1800 bracket still losing against the good players. Easy points.

  8. #8
    Dreadlord Ashtwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Fareham, England
    Posts
    923
    People queueing in 2s to cap with 483 ilvl? Oh no, whatever shall I do :3

  9. #9
    Moderator Blithe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1,864
    Everybody's going back to their mains after the Warrior flavour of the month re-roll event last season; every man and his dog was a Warrior.

  10. #10
    Banned Ryan Cailan Ebonheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Island New York, USA
    Posts
    1,601
    I don't see the problem. If people want to play what they believe is the best class to win with and spend money on it, they have every right to. I don't understand the hate towards this at all. You're not bound to one or a few classes to play with that may or may not limit your maximum potential rating wise at the game. If someone believes that they can play at a higher level with a different class, why should they limit themselves and not play it?

    And the bigger question is... why should they be constantly bullied by these people that knowingly play shitty specs (lol Ret) and expect everyone to be a stubborn masochist like they are?

  11. #11
    Warchief mrgummage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hague, NL
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    And the bigger question is... why should they be constantly bullied by these people that knowingly play shitty specs (lol Ret) and expect everyone to be a stubborn masochist like they are?
    Trollbait or still playing classic?

  12. #12
    Yea because those instant boosts come with a full set of pvp gear right? Which takes no time at all to grind out right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    1) If they wanted your money, they would've lowered the price, what you said is an ignorant assumption.
    2) Greg had nothing to do with the level boost
    3) You're a moron.

    /Thread closed
    1. Any same business is there to make money. To think otherwise is to be naive.
    2. He's a fun scapegoat, what can I say? (Old one too admittedly)
    3. Stay classy, my friend

    This might help:

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sarcasm

    - - - Updated - - -

    "Something something 483 gear"

    Full 522 can be had in a week or two if you're serious about it, and without setting foot in a bg (isle quests, krasa rares, jp to honor conversion). Being new season started recently, there's no better time to reroll.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I don't see the problem. If people want to play what they believe is the best class to win with and spend money on it, they have every right to. I don't understand the hate towards this at all. You're not bound to one or a few classes to play with that may or may not limit your maximum potential rating wise at the game. If someone believes that they can play at a higher level with a different class, why should they limit themselves and not play it?

    And the bigger question is... why should they be constantly bullied by these people that knowingly play shitty specs (lol Ret) and expect everyone to be a stubborn masochist like they are?
    First post of yours that I have ever agreed with.

    And not even limited to rating gains, but just general fun. Been playing a DK forever under the impression that I was having fun getting trained to death with nothing to force a target swap. Swapped to a feral and warrior and look at that, I can actually do something to keep myself alive and force a swap! What a novel concept!

  15. #15
    Takes longer to farm full grievous than it takes to level to 90, unless you have a boosting group ready for you.

    Edit: Also pretty much everyone has 8+ lvl 90 characters already, many have all 11.

    i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | R9 280X | Samsung Evo 250GB

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Takes longer to farm full grievous than it takes to level to 90, unless you have a boosting group ready for you.
    There is no way that is even remotely true.

    Even only doing handful randoms in a day, with the ToT PVP dailies, 3 Krasarang rares and JP conversion I got full grievous in ~4-5 days, playing quite casually, as Alliance (and the accompanying 1:3 win ratio) even. Leveling a character to 90, even with full heirlooms is one of the most painful, slow and boring experiences this game has to offer. It would take me MONTHS to level a fresh character, mostly because I can't stand to do it for more than an hour before I am bored out of my mind.

    And how do you know "pretty much everyone" has 8+ level 90 characters? I don't even have that many total characters, let alone 90's

  17. #17
    And how do you know "pretty much everyone" has 8+ level 90 characters? I don't even have that many total characters, let alone 90's
    I hate when people assume this.

    I have had 1 90 for all of MOP so far, and only finally getting my Paladin to 90 out of boredom after capping conquest / valor and finishing raiding for the week on my main. I have a few other characters at 85 but as you say, leveling is the worst thing about WoW (or any other MMO) so I just say screw it and leave the characters to rot.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Takes longer to farm full grievous than it takes to level to 90, unless you have a boosting group ready for you.

    Edit: Also pretty much everyone has 8+ lvl 90 characters already, many have all 11.
    Wrong and wrong.

  19. #19
    Characters boosted to 90 make absolutely no difference in PVP. I found a newly-boosted oponent yesterday in BGs and he literally had less than 200k health. I assume the poor guy decided he wanted to PVP as soon as he got the boost.

    Farming him for free kills was a delight. I believe he went running for a gearing up guide after the beating I gave him.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Characters boosted to 90 make absolutely no difference in PVP. I found a newly-boosted oponent yesterday in BGs and he literally had less than 200k health. I assume the poor guy decided he wanted to PVP as soon as he got the boost.

    Farming him for free kills was a delight. I believe he went running for a gearing up guide after the beating I gave him.
    Or a bot guide.

    I played half a dozen BG's last night as horde and there were so many 300k HP Warriors that were blatantly botting.

    As someone just interested in improving his skills, I hated it. As someone who had a rough day and wanted to just beat the shit out of something, I loved it.

    Also, thanks to all the people willing to part with $60 for this. You propping up the game means I can continue enjoying it without feeling the need to do so myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •