Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    In addition to the stats tab, you can install the add-on REflex. It keeps track of more battleground stats.
    There was also this post a little while ago:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I'd assume that the better Alliance PVP'ers tend to avoid random battlegrounds like the plague. Once you are done with the honor set there's no point in ever doing a random.
    ^

I am gearing 2 new toons in 522 for this season, and OMG I hate being back in the random battleground scene >< It sucks so much in MoP - I had forgotten how bad it is.

The few times my pvp mains have random'd this expansion has been with groups of other geared/skilled pvpers - and then it's the murderfest it always has been when you bring in real pvpers against the bots and keyboard turners. My warrior has 2x 1-hand 536 pve weapons miraculously (coined both on her first run through downfall LFR, because she's lucky like that) - so I'm trying to fury pvp with pve weapons and no pvp power: not pretty.

She's 1 BG win from her 522 weapon now though, so it's almost overrrr
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Not sure what people's issues are. There are nights I win 5 of 8 as Horde and nights I win 3 of 8. Tonight's a 1 of 8 night. Shit happens, BG's solo suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only reason u win Av and IOC is bc i have them blacklisted from my random bg que, if not I would beat u in those too!

Deleted
    Everytime I queue with 2 friends, we can carry any 10-15 man bg. Just... use your head and you'll win. On Alliance Eu we get almost instant qeueus and win most bg's, maybe 60% overall. Besides, most good pvp'ers on Alliance don't bother with bg's, only arena, duels, social stuff.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG but it is very frustrating. I remember hitting 50 on SWTOR and I went on a 35 loss streak yet I'd do top damage almost every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonwenian View Post
    what battlegroup are you, since my horde losses everything...
    News flash: All bg's are cross battlegroup.
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    News flash: All bg's are cross battlegroup.
    I believe it still tries to group you with players from your own battlegroup, though.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    ^

I am gearing 2 new toons in 522 for this season, and OMG I hate being back in the random battleground scene >< It sucks so much in MoP - I had forgotten how bad it is.

The few times my pvp mains have random'd this expansion has been with groups of other geared/skilled pvpers - and then it's the murderfest it always has been when you bring in real pvpers against the bots and keyboard turners. My warrior has 2x 1-hand 536 pve weapons miraculously (coined both on her first run through downfall LFR, because she's lucky like that) - so I'm trying to fury pvp with pve weapons and no pvp power: not pretty.

She's 1 BG win from her 522 weapon now though, so it's almost overrrr
    Why not spam heroics?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Honestly I have been seeing more horde botters than anything lately. This week's CTA has been temple of kotmogu and im gearing up my alt ally priest. I checked his total stats for temple and hes 20-3. Most of those are queing with friends but a few solo. I remember one game there were 9 horde literally sitting in mid then en-mass running toward people 1 at a time, we sat all 4 orbs outside the temple near the spawns and won without horde ever even coming at us. Ridiculously funny to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...lose almost every bg except sometimes they win in av and IoC. My score in av and IoC is 31-16 an in all others bg I have a score of 2 -31 combined. Is any good reason for that or just allys ppls are bad in pvp ???

cheers

P.S. Atleast I will have enough time to gear my alt in next 6 months before wod come xD
    I went 59-4 in WSG during CTA.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance seem to have a mental age of about 2 half the time. They seem to struggle to press the keyboard. Full Grievous Warrior with 4 Prideful Pieces (<3 Celestials) and didn't receive one heal from the Resto Druid sat behind me whilst a Spriest/Mage slowly killed me and a Prot Paladin. Also the idiot didn't stop them capping whilst running around like a tard. Remember I used to enjoy BGs. Maybe it's because I'm slightly older and I realize how stupid people are.

Ratio for today so far is 1 Win 6 Losses. Decided to call it quits there and do something else. Only win was a 2000-1990 BfG. Lost AV, BfG (3), SSM, AB.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Small sample size. Horde win all non-AV-IoC BGs slightly more often than Alliance, and a bit more than that in the MoP BGs and SotA, but due to the landslide edge in AV/IoC, it's overall fairly even. The issue with the other BGs, is that most horde that do any sort of volume BGs, will have blacklisted AV/IoC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    the only reason u win Av and IOC is bc i have them blacklisted from my random bg que, if not I would beat u in those too!
    ha ha another glory hero...just shoo and go to bed....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    I'm the Horde guy who's kicking your ass in every BG you enter.
    only what can you do is CLEAN my ass after c.... !!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...lose almost every bg except sometimes they win in av and IoC. My score in av and IoC is 31-16 an in all others bg I have a score of 2 -31 combined. Is any good reason for that or just allys ppls are bad in pvp ???

cheers

P.S. Atleast I will have enough time to gear my alt in next 6 months before wod come xD
    Im Horde..

did a fair few bgs between the pvp seasons to be met with teams full of bots/morons (horde side) to be put up against full teams of russians... that was fun..

Or it would be a case of "who has the least bots wins"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Small sample size. Horde win all non-AV-IoC BGs slightly more often than Alliance, and a bit more than that in the MoP BGs and SotA, but due to the landslide edge in AV/IoC, it's overall fairly even. The issue with the other BGs, is that most horde that do any sort of volume BGs, will have blacklisted AV/IoC.
    Pro horde tactic for IOC.. all rush wshop.. get 3 demos.. let 3 demos be killed by cannons because the 20 ranged dps are all stood round derping>lose

Happens every single time. At one point me and some guildy's managed to snatch docks from alliance... and we still lost because horde dont know how to use bombs, or cap the two seige dmg increasing bases

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Why not spam heroics?
    Is justice -> honor the hip way to do it now? o.O
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Alliance seem to have a mental age of about 2 half the time. They seem to struggle to press the keyboard. Full Grievous Warrior with 4 Prideful Pieces (<3 Celestials) and didn't receive one heal from the Resto Druid sat behind me
    That could have been a bot.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Is justice -> honor the hip way to do it now? o.O
    Yeah, for gearing up alts there's nothing that comes close, even premade randos, thanks to the ~10 minute wait. As DPS, heroics pop in less than 5.

I plan on gearing my DK solely through heroics. He got Prideful legs and neck from Celestials this week, but I'm interested to see if I can get full gear this weekend (2 days, 8 hours per).

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance only win AV and IoC because they're closer to PvE than PvP. Hell, in most AV matches I don't even encounter any PvP, it's basically a race to see who can cap towers and kill boss NPC first.

When it comes to actually PvP, Horde has it dominated.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Alliance only win AV and IoC because they're closer to PvE than PvP. Hell, in most AV matches I don't even encounter any PvP, it's basically a race to see who can cap towers and kill boss NPC first.

When it comes to actually PvP, Horde has it dominated.
    No, alliance win AV and IoC so much because horde have adopted a culture of defeat in those BGs. It's easy to win when the other side has mostly given up even before the game starts.