Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

If there was ONE thing you could change, on a GLOBAL scale...

... what would it be?

Deleted
    I would rid the world of religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dologalot View Post
    I'd like to take your answer and change it to violent religions. Don't mind religions that make people act nice for whatever reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

one thing i could change on a global scale . . . get rid of all the idiots that have anythign to do with the creation of reality TV.

or remove the entire bieber family and everythign involved with it from history

or prevent Kurt Cobain from marrying courtney love and committing suicide.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Decrease the world's population down to 400 million.

Deleted
    Add an extra 1% income tax on everyone and the money would go to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    Decrease the world's population down to 400 million.
    A bit too low???

Anyway,OT: Get rid of religion on a global scale.

Humans...get rid of them all and replace us with Dinosaurs that never left imagine 50million years of social advancement.....
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I'd give everyone religion.

I would make an abundant supply of red-headed women available to anyone in need.

I'd also do a technology share - not completely equitable, but enough so that countries don't lack basic infrastructure, clean water, quality power and internet lines, etc.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    ... what would it be?
    I'd give humanity this guy. Incase you don't know him, he's the God Emperor of Mankind in Warhammer 40k.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-02-27 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Remove corruption from the world. Every instance of it, everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dologalot View Post
    You know when a religious fanatic comes praising some stupid things? There's also an similar instance on the other side, people like you, who do the same from the other side, the atheist side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make WoW the first virtual reality game that is amazing

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    A bit too low???

Anyway,OT: Get rid of religion on a global scale.
    No. Depends on if all of those 400 would live on the same continent i guess. The population increase have accelerated quite a bit during the last century.

As for OT: I would remove certain religions i don't quite agree with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd tear down the existing economy system that governs everything, turning people into mindless consumers, shackling them with loans, hampering the progress because oil billionaires would never allow alternative energy sources to be used on a wide scale... and entrust governing mankind to a machine. Because machine can't be corrupted, it wouldn't want billions of dollars, it wouldn't want Bentleys, it wouldn't want to waste millions of taxpayers' money on elite hookers, etc. All a machine would want is most rational, optimal way to progress mankind, coordinating every last one of us instead of measuring penises and flexing muscles in geopolitical scale.

Make it so everyone always has nutritious food. If you haven't food you can't do much else for yourself. If you aren't starving, you can build a house, even if its a crappy one, and make clothes, even if they are shoddy ones.

people seem quite content to be the pathetic wastes they are, so i think i'd just spare myself dealing with it anymore and remove myself.

a lot of things i'd like to remove, alcohol, tobacco, replace religion with agnosticism. idk though, i guess i'd just remove myself, just prevent myself from ever existing. even if i do make the world a better place by removing bad things, i'll still have to face death one day and i'm too big of a coward for that.

Why is it that whenever people talk about changing things, they just talk about things they'd remove?

Deleted
    I would turn 10% of all worldwide military spending in a worldwide international army budget and turn the rest into science and technology funding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    At this point, I would select either greatly increasing the logical prowess of humans or greatly increasing the cognitive empathy of humans. I'm not sure which would be more valuable on its own. I suspect cognitive empathy would be, but I think increasing reason lends itself to naturally developing it.
    Either this ^, with the expectation that we manage to create utopia, where the planet itself and all its animals are cared for as well.

Or the total obliteration of mankind.