Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I think i would remove all religions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rid the world of cruelty to animals.

Change the world economy to become a world-interest system rather than a self-interest one.

I'd make the world more empathic.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    At this point, I would select either greatly increasing the logical prowess of humans or greatly increasing the cognitive empathy of humans. I'm not sure which would be more valuable on its own. I suspect cognitive empathy would be, but I think increasing reason lends itself to naturally developing it.
    An increase in logical prowess doesn't equate to an increase in logical correctness, and an increase in cognitive empathy doesn't equate to a decrease in conflicting beliefs.

If I could change something about the world, well aside from one of many obvious 'religious' answers, it would probably be for every human to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the truth concerning all things that humans can ponder.

Truth. Black and white. Correct or incorrect. Not some silly subjective opinion based on my own, or anybody elses, mere conjured up interpretation of reality.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2014-02-28 at 11:23 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer