Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It would almost be enough to finish off paying my student loans, which means I could use that $500 a month towards a down payment on a house. Other than that it wouldn't have much of an impact.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Save it until the next presidential election comes around, and donate it to my candidate of choice for their election run I assume. It would make me feel good about myself knowing I helped make a change for our country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Gotta love the people on here that think it's nothing. Must be nice to actually have savings and not a mountain of debt. And to anyone saying that $1 million is enough to live on and that's it, you have no idea how to properly utilize it for a very comfortable rest of your life. 5 grand takes off a bunch of interest you'd otherwise have to pay, or can pay something off entirely so you don't have any interest on it whatsoever. I'd put it toward badly needed dental work that I can't get the credit to make payments on as it stands, and that's a pretty big thing for "just a blip".

- - - Updated - - -

If serious, that makes me sad at humanity. If trolling, that's just sad in general. What a waste of 20 grand.
    I bought my dream car, and had one hell of a summer. Well worth 20k. Wasting it would be throwing it in the bank to pay the wolves. I was only like 23 at the time, but I don't regret it. (cept the driving around drunk part.) I do however regret parking it in my friends drive way though. The car was stolen 2 years later and completely taken apart. I ended up getting the motor back... sigh.

Deleted
    Not much diffrence really.