Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    couldnt care less ... hope they get it off GCD also, so im not sacrificing a precious gcd for this ability
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

tricks is already off the gcd. on live. in the here and the now.

I prefer it to only be used as a form of misdirect personally. I always thought it was an odd rogue ability.

It's amazing for going all out on pulls though. The only time I felt compelled to use it specifically for its damage component was for heroic siegecrafter on the belt.

Deleted
    I also went the extra mile with my guildies and I helped them setup automated whispers for when they popped their CDs. I had to figure out who to give it to and to evaluate the dps gained, which is possible with the trick or treat addon for non dot classes. Also I had to make sure I didn't sit on tricks so long that I would lose out on several usages though a fight.

It's a whole kind of minigame on top of your rogue play and it's not that easy at first and there is a lot of room for the perfect tricks setup.

Now I'm in a 25 and we just rotate tricks on us, it's farm though.

What's funny about tricks is, that half the rogues, even in this forum, don't seem to know it's off the gcd throughout the whole expansion, that shows how much they cared about it in the first place. Many logs only have that one prefight tank tricks when I evaluate rouge applications.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    tricks is already off the gcd. on live. in the here and the now.
    To add to this its been off the gcd since mop beta so if you haven't noticed all this time I guess it never really mattered.

Who needs the ability?

Damage is gone from Ticks in WoD https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...30325525184512