Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

WoD: "Removed the ability to make cast-time CC spells instant with a cooldown."

Finally.

No more ns clones and hexes, no more poms.

No more frustration because you could literally do nothing about that game changing cc.

ALSO: "Removed Silence effects from interrupts. Silence effects still exist, but are never attached to an interrupt."

Juking all day long in WoD. I'm all for it.

Deleted
    Gotta say that it's good they remove NS clone/hex and PoMsheep. Will spells still have the old school lockout system in place? I'd assume so.

Deleted
    Now that everybody got wind shear (basically), PvP just got a LOT harder for some classes. I'm looking at you mages :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they went a little too far in removing ccs, no disarms? No mention on nerfing mobility? Does not seems too good to me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    So Wyvern Sting is gone as well I hope? It's basically PoM poly/NS Hex on crack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Finally.

No more ns clones and hexes, no more poms.

No more frustration because you could literally do nothing about that game changing cc.

ALSO: "Removed Silence effects from interrupts. Silence effects still exist, but are never attached to an interrupt."

Juking all day long in WoD. I'm all for it.
    Yeah man, and while we are at it, make warrior ranged fear, stormbolt, asphyxiate, HoJ, wyvern sting ... etc also casted spells. Because you know, 1 instant hex every other 90 seconds is far worse than instant melee cc, which you can clearly avoid.

Facepalm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Casters will have to cast again! Its the dream! Now just tell me they are putting a CD on ice lance.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

World of Meleecraft: Warlords of Draenor .

PREORDER NOW !!!!!!!

we are pleased to announce season 16 gear Regretful Gladiator.

at least you wont be ccd to death while melee faceroll you.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will have to learn to easily abuse latency to cause melee to miss their interrupt then cast as good players have been doing for almost 10 years. Learning to play, brought to you by WoD.

Real World of Meleecraft will be when they make the cast bar on the interrupting players screen have priority, preventing juking from being possible; and imo would be the correct thing to do as when you juke, melee are correctly hitting your cast when the bar is on their screen, and it should work as such.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2014-02-28 at 03:40 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    You will have to learn to easily abuse latency to cause melee to miss their interrupt then cast as good players have been doing for almost 10 years. Learning to play, brought to you by WoD.
    latency, brought to you by not living in europe.

i have close to no chance* to juke anything if the player has less then 50ms but ill try.

hope they will fix the auto interupt hack by then.
    Last edited by Archimand; 2014-02-28 at 04:42 AM.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

"Pet-cast CC is more limited, and in many cases has been removed." "Water Elemental Freeze is staying. "

Really mage keeps their pet cc the bias is still strong without gc I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    "Pet-cast CC is more limited, and in many cases has been removed." "Water Elemental Freeze is staying. "

Really mage keeps their pet cc the bias is still strong without gc I see.
    It's ok all Roots are on the same DR, and we will all be rolling gnomies for the 1min CD root break!

It's ok all Roots are on the same DR, and we will all be rolling gnomies for the 1min CD root break!
    Nova and pet nova are on the same dr now but the power of double roots is to good, more so with the fact pet nova is a 45 yard range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet Freeze is fine, you had to cast it from the beginning. They're removing/reduce the effectiveness of Seduce which is auto-cast; I think that's perfectly fine. This watercooler has made WoD a better expansion than MoP in terms of pvp already and we haven't even begun to play it yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    Pet Freeze is fine, you had to cast it from the beginning.
    I hit a button so this cc is fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post

at least you wont be ccd to death while melee faceroll you.
    locks and dks are gonna be sooo much fun, rotting your entire team with retarded dmg while you dont have a way to stop them or cc their healer because a) you dont have enough cc that you can chain to actually get pressure or b) you have cc but having so many things on the same dr means you can't use half your stuff to stop them because they're on dr anyway

kinda sounds like BC with druid/lock/x rotting everybody while the druid is basically the only viable target because you just can't kill through heals and no way to really to cc him

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    So Wyvern Sting is gone as well I hope? It's basically PoM poly/NS Hex on crack.
    Nope it stays. Just because hunters are meant to be sick i guess...

However, im really looking forward to These changes!

Also love they remove the instant CC (i play mage and shaman and ofc used instant cc). But as the game is atm, for example on my Ele, without instant hex when playing to double melee id be totally fucked cause of the amount of Interrupts/stuns/silences and lol burst

Even with instant it can be hard.

10+ Year Old Account

Real World of Meleecraft will be when they make the cast bar on the interrupting players screen have priority, preventing juking from being possible; and imo would be the correct thing to do as when you juke, melee are correctly hitting your cast when the bar is on their screen, and it should work as such.
    Yeh man, because casters now don't have to juke, right? I mean an ele shaman doesn't have to hard cast lightning bolts and doesn't have to hard cast 2 out of 3 hexes? A warlock doesn't have to hard cast fears and haunt? A mage doesn't have to hard cast their poly's and frostbolts to stack icicles? A boomkin doesn't have to hard cast all his stuff either. A shadow priest doesn't have to hard cast the majority of his spells either?

It's plain dumb to say that casters are not casting now. Definitely not when you see how many ways an absolutely braindead class like arms warriors have to stop a cast. Juking 4 differe interrupts in a row? Ah shit, got locked by the 5th one. And that wouldn't be too bad if warriors didn't have a dot ticking for a shitload of dmg.

Talking about bias.

Remember that warriors will have less ways to stop you too. Presumably everyone will, but I'm still waiting for the arms nerf.

Class nerfs are still incoming so shut your pieholes and enjoy the show for now.
    No need for any of this doomsaying yet, wait until you get into the beta to test things out.
    I swear, players these days seem to always have something to whine about, these are the best and biggest changes the PvP side of the game has seen, well... Ever.
    Big instant CC's gone, all stuns in the same DR? Sign me up please! And on the topic of warriors, they already lost double interrupt, they're going to lose double stun and from what I read, they are losing charge-stun aswell. Easier time getting a cast off in WoD.