Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    They are little kids....
    Little kids, huh?

So a 18 year old boy aren't allowed to want to fuck some 16 year old girls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    They are little kids....
    You make it sound like that is a problem.

I hate to say it, but I don't think there is a best country in the world. There are both positives and negatives we each face in every country on Earth.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    US as every part of the country is different!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks those girls look underage. Fuck, I'm so old now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malta.

The most developed nation without abortion.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

I'm content being the United States at the moment (Live in Maryland). The U.S. is so big though it's really hard to say whether I want to live there or not because there are definitely parts i wouldn't want to be at LOL. Mostly the more rural areas. :P As long as I'm within an hour of a city I'm okay.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    In no particular order if money and job isn't an issue; Canada, Swiss, Sweden or Japan.
    Having lived the majority of my life in Taiwan and having spent 5 years in New Zealand, i like cold weather.
    IMO, Taiwan; a declining developing county w/ third world government. Miss NZ a lot, but have heard that the racism is getting really bad.
    In regione caecorum rex est luscus.
    -Desiderius Erasmus

If I say Grand Cayman, which is where I live, to many it would be paradise and I used to agree but things have changed. Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands is a wonderful place to live but I actually prefer the UK haha. I also lived In the US for two years but that was horrible. Clearly the same can't be said for ALL of the US but Rhode Island was so dull >_<. My top picks would be, other than Grand Cayman, maybe Canada Or the UK. Had great experiences for both.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I am really impressed that people are being calm about this. Too bad this kind of calm collection couldn't be the standard approach for threads like the ukraine thing.
    Seriously, instead of biting each other's kneecaps, we could have already sorted out what was propaganda from all sides, and maybe pieced together some semblance of what the hell is really going on. but nnnnnnooooooooo, we had to be all bitchy and righteous.

Nobody's country is perfect. Everyone has their problems.
    I love Canada, it's not perfect, but it sure does look good compared to some places I've been. We have paved roads. Healthcare (and I'm not talking paid vs pay it yourself, I've been places where there just was NONE).
    We pay high taxes, particularly in B.C., in case you guys didn't know British Columbia, the western most province of Canada, the unofficial but well known second name for it is Bring Cash.
    It's still pretty damn good.
    But hey, I have to grade it on a curve, just like the rest of you, and that curve is life experience and the places I've been.
    You know who I like? Bosnians who are now Canadians.
    What with no one trying to kill them here, they know what it is to love this country.
    For the vast majority of mmochamp'ers, we've been so safe we don't even know what makes our countries great, and that in itself might be what is.

Also: palmala handerson...his HAND dood, it's his HAND. lol
    Also: I don't dig blonds or children, so the corn-hair five from sweden can go....on a school trip or something.
    I'll stick with dark hair, dark eyes, big jumblies and nice thighs. And adult.
    Last edited by Bigbamboozal; 2014-03-03 at 03:26 AM.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    You make it sound like that is a problem.
    They look like they are in their teens/13s. Not sure why anyone would want to fuck that. Assuming most of us have become older and are wanting girls our age... Or yall are too fucking horny.

Probably New Zealand. Although they are having troubles now, thanks to specific groups getting into power.

After that, the Nordic countries then Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I don't know anything about Canada other than the stereotypical things most people tend to say about it. But, I do know that it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth and still contains much of it's wilderness.

If I had to choose a country to live in, I guess I wouldn't mind moving there if it wasn't too much of a hassle. At the very least, it would be nice to escape the madness of America's overbearing red, white and blue ego being jammed up my ass everyday.

But in the end, countries are entirely made up by people and I'd rather live wherever it's peaceful and scenic with plenty of open land to wander. I can tell you that none of those things is true about my current residency.

Ireland would probably be a close second.

As a Finn, if I absolutely had to move, my top choices would be Norway, Switzerland and Canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say in terms of social justice, fair-go attitudes, decent healthcare and good economies: Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Nordic European Countries.

If you factor in decent countries with fair legal systems and low corruption but shitty geopolitical locations, I might throw Japan, Western Europe and South Korea on that list too.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    I like it here in Denmark if only we could get out of the giant clusterfuck that is the EU before they ruin our country completely.

Anywhere but where I am now. It's grossly over-priced, facing a job-crisis (With more major jobs going and car manufacturers leaving), a terrible government and the summers are beyond bearable. (Australia).
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

10+ Year Old Account
    America. People knock us because we lack a few social systems that our allies have but that's because we believe in keeping those institutions out of the hand of the government, it has little to do with the level of freedom in the country.

I always here about American allies in Europe and Austrailia censoring certain liberties or restricting certain things that would never fly in the US. We don't even associate freedom with forcing someone to vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    America. People knock us because we lack a few social systems that our allies have but that's because we believe in keeping those institutions out of the hand of the government, it has little to do with the level of freedom in the country.

I always here about American allies in Europe and Austrailia censoring certain liberties or restricting certain things that would never fly in the US. We don't even associate freedom with forcing someone to vote.
    Lolwut? Boyfriends get put on the sexoffenders list if their GF's mom is a prude. You aren't even free in choosing to have sex with your girlfriend lol. Poor people die on the streets, atleast theyre free right? Hospitals bill Joe with the Hat for 500k for surgery, but atleast hes free running around again (on the streets).

Nobody is forcing anyone to vote here, dunno where u got that idea. Only reason i would want to live in America is caus im Rich, and i dont wan't to pay a lot of taxes. And everything is ridiculously cheap in Amerika (Levi's pants cost 120 euro's here, in US they cost 60 USD).

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    There's one thing in Sweden, that's better than in Denmark, though.
    Except of course, that if you live in Sweden, you are probably related to every single on of them, heh.