Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Not really, because you called out people who like to min max as head cases.

You're a joke.
    Do you want me to give you a kiss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    And what is your toons name on Hyjal? After a comment like that I'm sure we are all curious to see if you have your 14/14H and personally I'd love to see your parses.
    Like i said a armory doesn't show anything, it's like looking at a cover of a book then drawing your own view and explanation on the book. Only reason the guild and myself aren't 14/14H is because we were a 10H guild and decided to get a jump on WoD and switch to 25H, we had to recruit and train alot of people, and some new people left..Then had to train more, and people taking breaks..etc etc...The whole thing has lost us about 4 months of progression.

Before the switch we were ranked 3 on the server, which is very good considering the 2 ahead of us were investing significantly more hours and days then us.

And i ain't giving you nothing, i've been around the net long enough to know not to feed a bored troll that will fabricate any crack possible and waste my time.. Nice try tho. Am sure you would luv it, ain't given you the pleasure bud.

If you're in a thread about racials and you don't think they matter, just stop posting.

Let the players that care about their performance and progression discuss.

OT and in full irony, talking about this at the moment is entirely a tossup due to the shakeup of stats (i.e., how much will 1% haste really compare to 1% of crit pfp?)- and we have yet to see what the flavor of the month spec will be regardless. Factor in the apparent destruction of snapshotting in its entirety, and the warlock class isn't really in much of a position to do anything these days but wait for beta, much less try to glean any meaningful information out of early racials.

Honestly some of the real outliers seem to be the secondary bonuses- darkflight, EMFH, etc. Without a strong aggressor like Berserking, abilities that negate or assist mechanically can and will make a difference in serious heroic progression, specifically when most races seem to be getting a baseline +1% to X.
    my rank 1's from years ago don't mean dookie now lmao

Really curious to see if they're talking about nerfing or buffing Touch of the Grave
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Do you want me to give you a kiss?

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said a armory doesn't show anything, it's like looking at a cover of a book then drawing your own view and explanation on the book. Only reason the guild and myself aren't 14/14H is because we were a 10H guild and decided to get a jump on WoD and switch to 25H, we had to recruit and train alot of people, and some new people left..Then had to train more, and people taking breaks..etc etc...The whole thing has lost us about 4 months of progression.

Before the switch we were ranked 3 on the server, which is very good considering the 2 ahead of us were investing significantly more hours and days then us.

And i ain't giving you nothing, i've been around the net long enough to know not to feed a bored troll that will fabricate any crack possible and waste my time.. Nice try tho. Am sure you would luv it, ain't given you the pleasure bud.
    Bullshit. You think people would judge just the armory? No. There are logs, epeenbot reports, etc. But you know that, which is why you refuse to give out your character name, because then you wouldn't be able to hide behind the delusion of being a "top lock."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Really curious to see if they're talking about nerfing or buffing Touch of the Grave
    it really can't be a nerf. just look at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Allright, enough with the calling out and making this personal. And that goes for both sides.

It's fine to argue for whatever view point you have but you ALL need to keep in mind that your personal opinion is just that, your personal opinion and others will have a different one, and are fully entitled to having it. Calling people out cause they have a different view is not something I want to see beyond this post, wether you prefer aesthetics or performance.

We just wanted to see if someone who talks a big game actually has the kills to back up insulting other warlocks on this forum. If having an opinion is perfectly fine then having curiosity should be as well. Degrading others who don't mind sacrificing looks and animations for min maxing because they want the edge racials give right this expansion is not something that should be tolerated by mods of this forum so Skarma how about you do your job and either ban this kid from posting or delete his "personal" posts from this topic.
    Last edited by Betrayerx; 2014-03-01 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just wanted to see if someone who talks a big game actually has the kills to back up insulting other warlocks on this forum. If having an opinion is perfectly fine then having curiosity should be as well. Degrading others who don't mind sacrificing looks and animations for min maxing because they want the edge racials give right this expansion is not something that should be tolerated by mods of this forum so Skarma how about you do your job and either ban this kid from posting or delete his "personal" posts from this topic.
    I understand perfectly what you were after, and I don't want to see it. Both sides acted stupid. Him for calling people out that prefer performance, and you in turn for calling him out for not being as good as he thinks he is. Both sides were wrong, both sides just got told to not pursue that line of discussion further. Seems clear enough for me.

So I suggest you continue the discussion about what racials you prefer or want (or even if you do not care and are interested in something else) and not continue a line of discussion I allready said I don't want to see or discuss moderation, which we don't allow on the forums.

If you somehow feel that is not good enough or want to discuss moderation in any other way I suggest you use the "Contact Us" button on the top right and get in touch with the admins that run the site. There will be no further discussion about moderation in this thread.

And yet you continue to pour oïl on the fire. Just be the adult and get over it .

On topic : like Zihark said, a good use of active racials like Dark fly will probably make much more difference than the passive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    it really can't be a nerf. just look at it
    I dunno, man ... who knows with Blizz. Basically they've just buffed the hell out of the Alliance racials (for the most part), while nerfing Horde racials (again, for the most part).

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't pick my races because of racial abilities, but as a blood elf destruction warlock the 1% crit passive is a nice addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I dunno, man ... who knows with Blizz. Basically they've just buffed the hell out of the Alliance racials (for the most part), while nerfing Horde racials (again, for the most part).
    Well several Alliance races lacked DPS bonuses altogether, while a couple of Horde ones were so strong as to skew progression rankings while players sought every advantage. Don't think anyone can argue they were even close to balanced by faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well several Alliance races lacked DPS bonuses altogether, while a couple of Horde ones were so strong as to skew progression rankings while players sought every advantage. Don't think anyone can argue they were even close to balanced by faction.
    My guild would've likely killed Thok 5 days earlier than we did if we had the ability to be troll. (Sub 2% wipe would've been easily made up for by beast-slaying). Pretty frustrating knowing that because your guild is alliance that you have a inherent handicap.

Dwarf as well as Human seems much stronger than what Horde will have to offer. Playing in a hardcore guild I'm worried that we will have to switch to Alliance.

i think i'll be going back to orc. was troll most of MoP because it simply was the best choice dps wise but with the nerf to berserking orc should be viable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    i think i'll be going back to orc. was troll most of MoP because it simply was the best choice dps wise but with the nerf to berserking orc should be viable again.
    With 1/4 of the Berserking nerfed I think it will be par on the other racials but for us, since Orcs have 2% pet increase dmg and BF, Orcs will be way to go.

Or Undeads if they got really buffed

current warlock is troll who is demo/destruction. but i do plan on making a undead or blood elf warlock later though
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well certainly the factions are more balanced as a whole now, but Forsaken might wind up on the short end of the rebalanced stick

Deleted
    Is this the most up to date racials compilation for WoD?
    I'm thinking about rerolling a new warlock on a new server, and would like to go Blood Elf, cause I really can't stand trolls anymore and Alliance does not seem and option on the server, bar from a huge faction change.

Would this choice negatively affect my chances to be taken in a good HM raiding guild, but who certainly is not looking for world first or realm first, probably realm top 10-20?

I'm leaning Orc for BiS
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch