Thread: Treants Glyph

Treants Glyph

I would LOVE to see a minor glyph introduced that consolidated all 3 charges of treant into just one single cooldown (as it used to be) that used all 3 at once. I don't really enjoy having to keep my eye on that ability and timing it correctly just feels flunky and not fun..thus, I almost always end up taking Incarnation. I do however, love the idea of treants and I would probably take the ability more often it was just one global cooldown ability. Anyone else think that would be a great glyph?

Why would you want a glyph that lowers your DPS? If you issue is that you don't want to track them then just use them all at once and you have the same effect as what you want the glyph to do.

Why would it lower your dps if they are all being used during optimum buffs/procs? The point is I don't enjoy having to use the ability 3 times in a row, it just feels clunky..I'm probably just weird but I like to keep things simpler and having to only hit the ability once during an optimal time would feel smoother to me. Also, sometimes I hit the ability more or less times than I intended. It just feels clunky to me, I'm sure there are other druids out there who feel the same about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Why would it lower your dps if they are all being used during optimum buffs/procs?
    The DPS loss is sitting there with them off CD waiting for those procs to happen. With the individual charges it gives you a lot more room to use them during optimal procs.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Why would it lower your dps if they are all being used during optimum buffs/procs? The point is I don't enjoy having to use the ability 3 times in a row, it just feels clunky..I'm probably just weird but I like to keep things simpler and having to only hit the ability once during an optimal time would feel smoother to me. Also, sometimes I hit the ability more or less times than I intended. It just feels clunky to me, I'm sure there are other druids out there who feel the same about it.
    Not true. I would use them if Inc wasn't much better. I'll definitely use them for leveling in WoD (in the current state of the game).