Thread: Disc PVP

Disc PVP

Could someone please link me to a good disc pvp guide? I have looked in many different places but it appears people dont make guides like they use to.

I feel really weak as a disc priest but I think its just my low ilvl. Slowly gearing up.
    I main a MW monk and I feel invincible. I think that has mostly to do with roll and the amazing sphere spamming.

I have gone up a lot of other disc priest and they seem to never run out of mana and barely take damage. Really any advice would be incredibly helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in bgs I think a lot has to do with me being the only healer most of the time and I just get focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    Could someone please link me to a good disc pvp guide? I have looked in many different places but it appears people dont make guides like they use to.

I feel really weak as a disc priest but I think its just my low ilvl. Slowly gearing up.
    I main a MW monk and I feel invincible. I think that has mostly to do with roll and the amazing sphere spamming.

I have gone up a lot of other disc priest and they seem to never run out of mana and barely take damage. Really any advice would be incredibly helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in bgs I think a lot has to do with me being the only healer most of the time and I just get focused.
    Try Arena Junkies
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Finally just got my griev pvp weapons. No more ilvl 470 season 13 staff >.<

- - - Updated - - -

The weapons made such a huge difference