Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Oh hey this thread again. The best compromise would be to have personal spawns of rares/nodes, but at a much smaller rate than regular spawns. Faster mob respawns or shared tags on everything would alleviate a lot of issues and stress. Big or small though, I just miss seeing people on my OWN server, not some cesspool of pseudo merged servers.
    Stay salty my friends.

Yes CRZ sucks and needs to go.

It will continue to suck until they implement shared mob tagging and personal nodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Once had Time-Lost spawn on me while I was across my room, got to my computer, I was sent to another realm. No Time Lost for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Now that the issue is being addressed via realm mergers, there is no longer a need to be crossed with realms outside of our own merger.
    Given that even fairly balanced high pops have CRZ in various zones there still an ongoing purpose for it. I might not like CRZ and its general disruption to the continuity of gameplay, to say it is no longer needed and its only purpose was a bandaid is short sighted.

I knew CRZ was going to be a nightmare the moment they announced it, but for some reason people defended it. It actually turned out worse because of how buggy it was. I agree worst implementation ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of you loiter in the flying threads cheering for the removal of flying since it will 'get you to interact with people in the world' and then whine here about people being in your world?