Script/Macro/Add-on for Camera Movement Toggle

Hey, folks! This should be fairly simple.

Are there any scripts, macros or add-ons that would allow me to use my Right Mouse Button as a toggle for camera movement? Instead of having to hold RMB and drag, I want to be able to right-click to enable mouselook, move the mouse around without holding any buttons with the camera following it, and then right-click again to disable mouselook and have access to the cursor. Ignoring any gameplay issues, would it be possible to do that?

I found two add-ons on Curse, but one of them simply didn't work and the other didn't allow me to bind it to RMB.
    Trying to argue anything with any sort of nuance over Twitter is the intellectual equivalent of trying to trying to squeeze a cow through a keyhole. Sure, you might even be able to do it with enough brute force, and whatever comes out the other side might even still be considered to be "cow" in the technical sense, but it will be so mangled as to be completely unrecognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    Yep. That's the one that didn't allow me to bind the toggle to RMB.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried to edit Mouse Look Lock's LUA file to change the default LMB and RMB bindings. It didn't work, even though I changed all the lines referring to them. LUA is definitely not my thing, it seems.
    Trying to argue anything with any sort of nuance over Twitter is the intellectual equivalent of trying to trying to squeeze a cow through a keyhole. Sure, you might even be able to do it with enough brute force, and whatever comes out the other side might even still be considered to be "cow" in the technical sense, but it will be so mangled as to be completely unrecognizable.