Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i see this alot and its obvious from the way she behaves and treats him that shes just trying to sleep with his parents, id move on before she has the chance.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Yeah, but she has to serve a purpose in WoD. From what we know now, what could that possibly be?
    To give us another Hellscream, so they can send him through a portal and have him come back to our reality as a full grown, angsty Garrosh Jr with daddy issues² and a score to settle with us the next expansion.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaela was already pregnant. When Zaela went through with Garrosh. The Fetus is now magically *empowered*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Rend and Maim splintered off with the Black Tooth Grin. Dragonmaw itself splintered off from them, keeping their allegiance to Sons of Blackhand, in order to have a group with which to wrangle dragons. It's all in WCII.
    No, the Dragonmaw Clan already existed on Draenor. They splintered off from the Horde, not from the Blackrock Clan, when Doomhammer took control of the orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Plot twist, Zaela has a baby from... Grom.
    And that Baby is...Garrosh.

And Thrall will take him back to our time and raise him 'properly'.

Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together

"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I think it would be cool interesesting and original idea to have zaela escape with baby garrosh. He could be aged by kairoz and after witnessing his father defeat, and swearing his revenge. The he would go to past, steal railguns and gundams and shit and attack us with futuristic horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Zaela's fetus must be made of iron if it survived its mother falling a few hundred feet off a dragon onto cold hard desert rock.

Though, eh... if Zaela frees him, maybe they'll conceive after fleeing to Draenor.
    See I'd love some more information here if you don't mind - I just noticed for the first time this week that when you shoot Galakras down, Zaela not only falls all the way to the ground, Galakras lands on her.

Has Blizzard stated somewhere that she's alive? I like her character but it's a bit odd that they wouldn't explicitly show you through like a quick emote or something that she's alive.

Thanks for any clarity here.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Plot twist, Zaela has a baby from... Grom.
    No...

Velen is the father!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Garrosh's whole reason for going back to old Draenor is to introduce Geyah to Zaela before they get married and live happily ever after with a fresh start. Then Kairoz goes and scrambles Garrosh's brain into doing the whole villain thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    See I'd love some more information here if you don't mind - I just noticed for the first time this week that when you shoot Galakras down, Zaela not only falls all the way to the ground, Galakras lands on her.

Has Blizzard stated somewhere that she's alive? I like her character but it's a bit odd that they wouldn't explicitly show you through like a quick emote or something that she's alive.

Thanks for any clarity here.
    Yes, Blizz has state Zaela is still alive. Said it at Blizzcon, and that's where they said she would be going back to Draenor with him.

Hey remember when Thrall had the vision of his children in Cata, a boy and a girl? Well he already has the boy, would be interesting if they found out after meting out Garrosh and Zeala's final punishment they find out they had a baby girl and Thrall like someone said earlier takes responsibility for them and raises them as their own. I just wonder would Thrall ever tell the child of her lineage or just let the Hellscream name die in name at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Yes, Blizz has state Zaela is still alive. Said it at Blizzcon, and that's where they said she would be going back to Draenor with him.
    Thanks man.

I wonder how the hell she lived - I guess it's a fantastical world and it would by no means be the most devastating wound someone's survived but I didn't think they valued Zaela that much to give her that sort of plot armor; I'm glad she's alive in a way though - Warcraft needs a stronger female presence for the majority of the horde races.

I guess Lady Liadrin has been pretty powerful and whatnot for a long time but she's a blood elf - there are next to no long-standing, mighty female orcs or trolls that I can recall.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

I wondered what happened to her after she's "blasted off" Galakras.

Are hse adn Garrosh actually involved or is this just fan wank? If so was it established before WoD was announced or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the prime reason Zaela is with Garrosh. Metzen talked about "those Hellscream boys", I'm willing to bet he's not ready to let the line die out allready.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I wondered what happened to her after she's "blasted off" Galakras.

Are hse adn Garrosh actually involved or is this just fan wank? If so was it established before WoD was announced or not?
    Blizz has hinted at it, but nothing is confirmed. They made Garrosh seem rather interested in Zaela when they first met in Twilight Highlands, and then she fought for him in the Siege. With Blizz confirming that she goes back to Draenor with him, it's enough of a reason for fans to speculate, but it really is just all fan speculation at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusDeadpool View Post
    Hey remember when Thrall had the vision of his children in Cata, a boy and a girl? Well he already has the boy, would be interesting if they found out after meting out Garrosh and Zeala's final punishment they find out they had a baby girl and Thrall like someone said earlier takes responsibility for them and raises them as their own. I just wonder would Thrall ever tell the child of her lineage or just let the Hellscream name die in name at least.
    I don't think he'd lie about it...and I don't think Uncle Vol'jin would let him do it either lol.

I wouldn't be surprised - I always suspected they were a couple when she was introduced in Cata. I don't mind the Hellscream legacy continuing, but I don't want it to be Grom/Garrosh 2.0. It would be nice if the Hellscream legacy wasn't always remembered with murder, corruption, and domination.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Ya, Id hope for the latter. Every prominent female Orc so far was nothing more than a footnote in the legend of her male companion. It would be good to see Zaela have her own story.
    Agreed.

Honestly I'd kind of hope Zaela addresses how what Garrosh does is any different from what Mor'ghor did to the rest of the Horde.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Magmawrath View Post
    What I'm hoping for is that when we kill off Garrosh and probably Zaela, Thrall will adopt their son or daughter and raise it alongside his own child.
    I would honestly, straight-up real life clap if Blizzard ended the expansion with Thrall doing this without anyone else prodding him to.

"I will give you the life your father and all his fathers before him never got to have. You will be free from the burdens of your family's legacy."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I would honestly, straight-up real life clap if Blizzard ended the expansion with Thrall doing this without anyone else prodding him to.

"I will give you the life your father and all his fathers before him never got to have. You will be free from the burdens of your family's legacy."
    And then he raised another psychopath.

Bad end. Or maybe a good end ?