gpu upgrade advice

so i currently have a gtx 670 ftw but its screen tearing and just overall does not seem to run games as well.pretty sure its on it way out.so i was wondering what u guys think i should get.i play all types of games from planetside 2 to assassins creeds 4 to splintercell blacklist.willing to spend 6 or maybe $700.looking for ultra or pretty close.any opinions would be appreciated.

pc specs
    i5 2500k 4.5oc'd
    16gb corsair vengeance ram
    670 ftw evga
    asus p8z68 pro/gen3

10+ Year Old Account
    May wanna state where you're from
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    670 GTX should be sufficient for any game out right now. Enable Vsync to remove screen tearing. Buying another video card won't fix that for you.

edit: screen tearing is a problem of monitors due to hardware limitations, not of GPU

- - - Updated - - -

Further Clarification: Any system with a i5 2500k or i7 2600k with a GTX 660ti upwards doesn't need an upgrade probably for another 4 or 5 years (until the next generation of consoles are out). Those PC systems are already way more performant than current PS4 and XBOX One, Most games are designed to run on those, so they will easily also run on the PC system above.

10+ Year Old Account
    How old is the 670? If there is an actual issue with it, it ought to be under warranty still. Most cards carry 2-3 years.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    How old is the 670? If there is an actual issue with it, it ought to be under warranty still. Most cards carry 2-3 years.
    its only a year and five months old should prolly hit up evga

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    670 GTX should be sufficient for any game out right now. Enable Vsync to remove screen tearing. Buying another video card won't fix that for you.

screen tearing is a problem of monitors due to hardware limitations, not of GPU

- - - Updated - - -

Further Clarification: Any system with a i5 2500k or i7 2600k with a GTX 660ti upwards doesn't need an upgrade probably for another 4 or 5 years (until the next generation of consoles are out). Those PC systems are already way more performant than current PS4 and XBOX One, Most games are designed to run on those, so they will easily also run on the PC system above.
    its screen tearing outside of games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychokilla187 View Post
    its only a year and five months old should prolly hit up evga

its screen tearing outside of games
    Google screen tearing with multiple monitors and how to fix it