Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Can a bronze v player get into the LCS if he was skilled enough?

I have decided I no longer want to climb, I want to be the best brozie the world has ever seen. So with that being said, can a bronze player play in the LCS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could they? Yes. Will they succeed? Not in the slightest. A bronze player would be hard pressed to find a team that could qualify for LCS with him/her on it.

>Lower than diamond
    >skilled

Yeah no

If you were LCS quality, you wouldn't be able to not climb and show off your talents enough to make a team want you. If you were good enough for LCS, you would basically win 70+% of your games by virtue of being miles ahead of the other team. If you were to troll to stay in Bronze, how would you show that you're capable of playing at LCS level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer no.

You simply would not be skilled enough to play at a professional level. I don't even know why you are asking this question.

Now if you started in bronze and played to get better, with enough work you could reach high diamond and go through the process of getting into the LCS, but as a bronze with no ambition to get better, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    >Lower than diamond
    >skilled

Yeah no
    I could cheat the system by having a high skill level but dodging all series games. That way I can stay in bronze

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Short answer no.

You simply would not be skilled enough to play at a professional level. I don't even know why you are asking this question.

Now if you started in bronze and played to get better, with enough work you could reach high diamond and go through the process of getting into the LCS, but as a bronze with no ambition to get better, no.
    You misunderstand, I want to play at a challenger level, but stay in bronze. I want to be the first b5 in the LCS

10+ Year Old Account
    You would need to build your own team that can compete at an LCS level. You would not get recruited because you are Bronze 5 and you would have an incredibly hard time recruiting people yourself since they only see you as a Bronze Player, regardless of your actual skill. That pretty much leaves you to recruiting from friends or other people who aren't at the LCS level and training until they are.

Not worth it if you actually wanted to play in the LCS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you knew some people in the amateur/LCS scene that knew of your dedication to stay in bronze I don't see any way you'd ever get picked up.

There have been some accounts like Bronzie the bear that had a diamond 1 mmr but dodged all of their promo games so they stayed in bronze. You can manipulate the system so that you would end up with that high of an mmr while still being bronze, but it would take a lot of time since you'd be queue dodging a lot.

well you can but you can really climb up to diamond with your personal skill IMO (just takes time)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Anything below diamond 1 50 pt- is kinda bad if you want to compete at the top level, theres a LCS player named Elementz peak elo was at Plat 2 I think, and then he got kicked cause he is not skilled enough.

Will be missed ~

Wasn't there this Diamond/Challenger Elo player that dodged all his promo's? Yeah it's possible but the possibility of that is really small
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    If your MMR gets high enough you'll end up skipping promos completely. And Elementz was Plat because he didn't really play the game. When he started to give a shit earlier this season he made it up to diamond 1 20 pts in just over a week IIRC. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34947#profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of WANTING to get demoted to bronze 1, because people with such low mmr don't really give a shit and just play the game to have fun. Man, silver and gold are miserable places...

LCS is not solo-q. You need 4 man. Then you need team-ranked.

Deleted
    Well, as far as I recall Diamond was picked by M5 when he was still in gold. For bronze tho? Don't think so or you'd have to be famous as fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Well, as far as I recall Diamond was picked by M5 when he was still in gold. For bronze tho? Don't think so or you'd have to be famous as fuck
    He was in plat but this was before the new system. Plat back then was not the trash tier it is these days since only top 0.1% got into diamond range

Deleted
    Well, Elementz and Hotshot were in LCS, so yes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    Well, Elementz and Hotshot were in LCS, so yes.
    Nintendude too!

Jokes aside hes actually really good in solo queue if he was allowed to play carry junglers coast could utilize him more effectively.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-03-17 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Can you?

Yes, easily. Buy your way in. I'm sure you can find a team in NA or EU that will take you (easily as a sub if that's enough for you) if you pay enough money.

Deleted
    Can a bronze v player get into the LCS if he was skilled enough?

Yes he can, but chances are that if you are skilled enough you are not placed in Bronze V