Wondering about a good GPU for WoW WoD

hey guys, long time reader first time poster here.

I've just purchased a new computer and I think the specs are pretty good but I know I need a graphics card so that I can fully play World of Warcraft on Ultra Settings, keep in mind this is the ONLY game that I play on my computer so that's all I'm looking to optimize my computer for. Any feedback on a good graphics card or anything else you think I should upgrade would be helpful thanks in advance:

Specifications
    Processor Series Core i7
    Operating System Windows 8
    Hard Drive Size 1 TB
    Installed Memory 16 GB
    Processor Model 4770
    Processor Speed (GHz) 3.4GHz
    Graphics Brand/Model NVIDIA GeForce GT620
    Graphics Memory 2GB
    Graphics Type Discrete
    Hard Drive Detail 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
    Dimensions 6.9-in x 16.5-in x 15.8-in

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to move this to the Build/Upgrade subforum!

In the meantime... You shouldn't need anything greater than a 760... So a 750ti or 660 ought to suffice. Unfortunately, your CPU will chug a little on Ultra in 20/25m raids, and there isn't much you can do about that since you already bought it (Consulting people ahead of time is a must!).

Do you know what PSU it has, or a link to the system itself?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I'm sorry I fail you're right I should've asked first but I guess I got stupid. Here's where I purchased the computer with the exact spec:

www(dot)nfm(dot)com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38968939

I'm planning on purchasing the GPU:

www(dot)amazon(dot)com/dp/B00DHW4HP2/ref=asc_df_B00DHW4HP22953980?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-469-34-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B00DHW4HP2

Now I just need to know if I need to get a new PSU so I don't kill my computer

Thanks again for any help/feedback

Sorry can't post links yet bc i'm an mmo-champion noob

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Malganis View Post
    I'm sorry I fail you're right I should've asked first but I guess I got stupid. Here's where I purchased the computer with the exact spec:

www(dot)nfm(dot)com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38968939

I'm planning on purchasing the GPU:

www(dot)amazon(dot)com/dp/B00DHW4HP2/ref=asc_df_B00DHW4HP22953980?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-469-34-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B00DHW4HP2

Now I just need to know if I need to get a new PSU so I don't kill my computer

Thanks again for any help/feedback

Sorry can't post links yet bc i'm an mmo-champion noob
    That PC has 300W PSU and probably crappy one. So no, you will need a new PSU.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-pow...ply-p1550sxxb9 is what I would recommend.

Also for exact same price, non reference 760
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-vi...rd-02gp42763kr
    PM me weird stuff :3