High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Rogue heriloom weapons?

Okay so I started a rogue last night and have sort all my herilooms out apart from weapons;

Curious to know peoples opinion on which are best? read a fair few different option combos online and was curious what people here recommend?

Will be questing most of the way to 90 whilst doing dungeons when they pop...

I leveled my rogue mainly as subtelty using 2 heirloom daggers. The swords, maces and fist weapons are okay if you want to level as combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Okay so I started a rogue last night and have sort all my herilooms out apart from weapons;

Curious to know peoples opinion on which are best? read a fair few different option combos online and was curious what people here recommend?

Will be questing most of the way to 90 whilst doing dungeons when they pop...
    Depends on what spec you plan on leveling as:

For Assassination: http://wowhead.com/item=42944 (PVE) http://wowhead.com/item=44091 (PVP)
    For Combat: http://wowhead.com/item=92948 or http://wowhead.com/item=48716

I'm not sure atm what the general feel is for sub, but either the daggers or the rest will work. I personally would pick the mace, because it can be used for other classes, nice to have something that works for multiple alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The truth of the matter is, you have no proof for this and are just generating facts.

The claws from brawler's guild are great for leveling as combat.

Heirloom daggers for assassination. Never leveled as sub and don't particularly want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love sub for questing. In dungeons, it's not that great, but when you're moving from mob to mob and can get back into stealth frequently, it's powerful. You will one-shot or damn near one-shot most things in full heirlooms with ambush and a good main hand dagger. I'm not sure which dagger would be better for main hand, though. The PvP has less agi and no secondary stats, but slightly bigger weapon damage. The PvE has more agi and hit/crit, but less weapon damage.
    Look! Words!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay; can I ask..

I'm levelling in combat spec, would double Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge be okay or should I use Venerable Mass of McGowan aswel as the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Okay; can I ask..

I'm levelling in combat spec, would double Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge be okay or should I use Venerable Mass of McGowan aswel as the sword?
    If I had to pick between the two, I would choose the mace simply for the haste on it. Both are acceptable though for leveling purposes in any combination.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serem View Post
    If I had to pick between the two, I would choose the mace simply for the haste on it. Both are acceptable though for leveling purposes in any combination.

Thanks for the advice; Will get one of each, sword is crit as a secondary stat

Pick the mace.

Reason? If you ever wanna level an enhancement shaman...

If your racials give extra expertise for a certain weapon, go with that one.

The mace is better than the sword. The sword only has 1 secondary stat which means it gets punished and has a lower number of stats on it. The mace is better over all and going combat I'd go sword/dagger since the dagger has hit on it which is awesome.