Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion WoW should still be balanced first PvE, and then PvP. It's easy to nerf abilities for pvp, however reluctant Blizz has been (and still doing it for numerous abilities.)

Rets have superior speed boosts in T1. Enhance has ghost wolf. We have a specced-only mini-sprint. That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    We have a specced-only mini-sprint
    And who is really speccing that one in PvP?
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

As a PvE player, I must admit that I hate how our class works in terms of mobility. Makes me feel like a headless chicken most of the time, just running around. Death's Advance just feels horrible after for example paladin tier 1 talents. At least we have Howling Blast as frost.
    Last edited by Siksx; 2014-03-06 at 11:40 AM.

terrible, in pvp nothing worse than killing someone and they walk away and you crawl after them to watch them disappear. pve, we suck, we have 0 raid viability, many fights have physical damage going out so amz is worthless and our mobility sucks on many heroics like thok and siege belts. GJ blizz, melee loot fights yet you made em ranged dependent.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually hard as fuck to keep a DK away from you due to the roots, cc immunity, grips, stuns etc. I have a lot more trouble keeping a good DK away than a warrior when on my mage. They have about 57 trinkets so it can be a pain in the dick sometimes.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    It's actually hard as fuck to keep a DK away from you due to the roots, cc immunity, grips, stuns etc. I have a lot more trouble keeping a good DK away than a warrior when on my mage. They have about 57 trinkets so it can be a pain in the dick sometimes.
    There's this thing called a root out of which the DK has no other way than a PvP trinket. Though by the sounds of it you haven't heard the term before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc View Post
    If there is one thing that I have felt on my Dk since the release of Cata. It is that we are always just behind the pack in terms of mobility. I personally can not think of another melee, and few range that suffer the same issues that we have. When compared to other melee specifically we really do premiere sub par.
    You can do some pretty substantial damage from range where as a warrior and rogue can do next to zero. (throw) I know on my healer in areans when a dk starts hitting me the pain doesnt stop after I out range him. THATS the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

That's a valid point for pvp but it doesn't work in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    There's this thing called a root out of which the DK has no other way than a PvP trinket. Though by the sounds of it you haven't heard the term before.
    This. Between the multiple roots mages have, blink, and blazing speed, a DK has 0 chance of staying on a mage for more than a few seconds at a time between grips. However between dots, pet, garg, and ranged abilities a mage can die pretty fast without us ever touching him. Hence why we have the low mobility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This. Between the multiple roots mages have, blink, and blazing speed, a DK has 0 chance of staying on a mage for more than a few seconds at a time between grips. However between dots, pet, garg, and ranged abilities a mage can die pretty fast without us ever touching him. Hence why we have the low mobility.
    The problem is: we can die pretty fast, too ;D

I could start whining about lvl 70 imbalance now where a DK has basically no chance against a skilled mage but well
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing