Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well I have PS1 games like red alert retaliation, road rash jailbreak and gta2 somewhere, 15-odd games on pc and I only play wow and dayz epoch atm.

Deleted
    Currently I have Hearthstone, Planetside2 and Warframe installed on computer, and a game Im not allowed to say I have tried. (I own a couple of more games though).
    I have a pretty good computer, but Hearthstone which is less graphics demanding than any is killing my computer for some reason so moving it to laptop which is way weaker. Seems like AMD doesn't want to provide updates for games like these, had problems with Dota2 as well (strange, I know). Will swap to Nvidia this summer probably.
    So Im not a big game collector, not one of those steam farmers. Next game I will download from steam will be magicka wizard wars but seems like it has quite some time left before going beta/open beta.

Not so many, maybe 30+ something. I'd like to try so many more games but atm I'm waiting for Dark Souls 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    with all the atari 2600, (s)nes, ps1/2/3/4,PSP, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Mega Drive, Gameboy, GBC, Advance, (3)DS Games? And my PC games?

Well, most of the stuff is in boxes in my mother's attic ... my father was a huge collector, all the stuff combined takes up at lot of space with the consoles and ancient PCs... all things combined maybe 1500-2000 games.

Deleted
    About 80 installed on pc, 30 PS3 games and about 500GB of isos that ive collected over time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe around 200 games, including PS1-3 & PC.

Deleted
    I have a big cardboard box filled with pc games from the 90s. A few hundred CDs, 100-200 floppy disks, got 30-40 Xbox 360 games, around 20 Gamecube, 10-15 N64, 50+ PS1, ~50 steam games, 10-20 random digital ones and about 100 CDs with 20-50 games on each, all from the 90s. I spent my younger days with a Pentium 2 playing a new game every hour and I got loads of those 20-50 game CDs for free, so they had me occupied for several years until I found Runescape and Tibia.

About 200-215 PC games (not all installed, this isn't counting all the really old games on floppys and cds, this is just digital games.)

about 200-250 console games between all my consoles. (they are all over, hard to count) Atari 2600, sega genesis N64, gamecube, wii, ps1,2,3, xbox, 360, one

and about 20 handheld games for things like the ds, gba and gbc.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2014-03-03 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    83 Games on steam
    31 Games on Origin
    1 on Ubi
    8 on Bnet

92 Physical pc games

18 Megadrive
    7 Snes
    36 N64
    61 PS1
    11 Dreamcast
    103 PS2
    25 Gamecube
    8 Wii
    38 PS3
    12 XBOX
    24 XBOX360

44 Gameboy + Gameboy colour
    32 DS
    12 3DS
    24 PSP
    21 PSVita

2 Arcade machines

Not that many but got some really quality old games

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use Steam or GOG since these days I pretty much just stick to consoles. For Xbox 360 I have 60 games. PS2 I have 30 games. I have some scattered PS1 and PS3 games, but that is a total of about 10-15 more games.

So roughly about 100 games all on disk.

Oh, and 5 SNES games, and 2 DS games. lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

My husband has a massive PS1 and PS2 collection. I think he's pushing 60+ titles for each system... they take up an entire 3 tier book shelf. That's not including his SNES and 8 bit nintendo collections either. Or his sega collection, which was added to mine. Probably 60+ hard copies there. I'm seeing about 30 cartridges for the SNES right now lol and I know there's more in storage. He recently got Suikoden 2 for the PS1 for like... 40 bucks. He was super excited.

I have ALL the pokemon games for the Gamecube, hand held systems, and N64. Stopped after the WII, but I still have all the DS games. Still have my original Red, Blue, and Yellow, too <3 Our PS3 and 360 collection has grown rather large, too... probably 20 titles for the 360, and 30+ for the PS3... he has a big backlog of games. Including Ni No Kuni, and a few others. But he's been playing Tales of Symphonia lately because of the new remastered collection that came out for the PS3!

We're geeks, yeah :P