Deleted

Forge of Empires

Free citybuilder meets rts, atleast that´s what it says.
    Has anyone played this? Really want to know this is not another "wait 3 days or buy diamonds for 5$ a bag game".

Looking at youtube, the newest ones were basically 7 months ago, and a lot of the comments basically say it is pay to win and a lot like the facebook games, or you called them "wait 3 days or buy diamonds for 5$ a bag game"

No.
    It is exactly as you say, just another buy 3 diamonds for 5$ to finish building on time.

Like any, each, and every single one of these games, think before you start.
    Think hard.
    REAL hard.

Do you really want to invest in a F2P game which like each and every single one of these "build and wait 7 days for a building to complete" games is overwhelmingly pay2win.
    There are people paying money in these games, they'll be in the time.
    You have to wait an age for any medium to high level building to complete, many people go with p2win, and many guilds will gang up on you.

Travian, foe, flyff, etc,. they're all the same.
    It starts fun, buildings take 5-10 minutes, and progress is fast, but that dies out within a few days.

Do not play this genre of games, let it die.

i've wasted like 150$ on this game, and i played it for a month. It really ain't that great, in the start i wanted to get a good headstart, and then i played for a few weeks, got bored, and left. Thid game is almost as P2W as it gets. and it's not worth the money imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    i've wasted like 150$ on this game, and i played it for a month. It really ain't that great, in the start i wanted to get a good headstart, and then i played for a few weeks, got bored, and left. Thid game is almost as P2W as it gets. and it's not worth the money imo.
    Exactly, how do you feel after spending 150$ on it before realizing this?

Deleted
    Lol, I've been playing this game for half a year now. Did'nt spend anything and almost in the last age now.