Titan runestones..so frustrating.

So I'm back here again. I've killed 28 bosses in the past 2 weeks, I've legit only gotten 4, and THOSE are the ones you are promised. I haven't gotten a SINGLE fucking runestone from ANY other boss that doesn't drop a runestop 100%. I don't even understand.

*Shrug* its a 6 week process. Sure you might get a bonus one or two. But its not meant to be "Oh lulz got 7 this week". Once you accept its a 6 week process; the bonus ones are just that - a bonus. And you feel less need to rage about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least they didn't limit us to 12 bosses with only one guaranteed drop. Oh wait..they did before they nerfed it to help people after 5.4 was released. Took me 10-11 weeks to get the runestones.

Be happy that it won't take more than 6 weeks to get them all. More than likely 4-5 weeks. Much easier than it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jrswish1g View Post
    So I'm back here again. I've killed 28 bosses in the past 2 weeks, I've legit only gotten 4, and THOSE are the ones you are promised. I haven't gotten a SINGLE fucking runestone from ANY other boss that doesn't drop a runestop 100%. I don't even understand.
    You don't understand RNG?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Well at least they didn't limit us to 12 bosses with only one guaranteed drop. Oh wait..they did before they nerfed it to help people after 5.4 was released. Took me 10-11 weeks to get the runestones.

Be happy that it won't take more than 6 weeks to get them all. More than likely 4-5 weeks. Much easier than it used to be.
    It was actually only 6 bosses with 0 guaranteed drop when it came out. People would get 0 or 1 most weeks. Now you get 2 a week guaranteed and chances for more...

I feel your pain... Kind a... On my alt, it took forever to get the other drops, as well as the Runestones. Think the only drops I got on him, was the ones that had 100% chance to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild mate got 6 the one week and 5 the other. Then he had the gall to complain about missing 1 in his second week.

The worst part of the chain for me was getting the 6000 valor points (this of course was prior to the nerf). I was fortunate enough to get the other items in about 4 weeks each. However, waiting 6 weeks just to get enough valor points was very dull and boring, and lacked any sense of accomplishment towards completion.

At least the drops of the other items gave a sense of getting closer to getting past that part of the chain. The 6000 valor points just meant I had to wait 6 weeks (it actually took 7 weeks for me since I had already gotten some valor points the week I got the quest, which skewed the amount of valor required by a week) AND make sure I always capped my valor each week.

Deleted
    heh i always get lucky on those, took 2 weeks for both my characters

dont even get the system, its just stupid and annoying if you got a twink / want to level one

WTB HARD LEGENDARY QUESTS

thx

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be glad you are being given guaranteed drops. I did it on two toons before the change. My main got two Titan Runestones in my first ToT run and did not get a single one for 6 consecutive weeks...
    Last edited by Scinder; 2014-02-04 at 07:48 PM.

Thats how RNG works. Ive been on the quest for a total of two weeks now, got 5+5. Last two tomorrow guarenteed

that happened to me the first two weeks, but then i got 5 and 4 the next two weeks. it happens, if you don't expect more than the guaranteed drops you wont be frustrated. cheers.

I wish, instead of the bosses just having a small chance to drop the item, it was a 100% chance, but instead of only needing 12, you needed like 30+ or something. Still a pain in the ass, but you could at least feel like you're progressing with each boss you kill.

Sadly, I got stuck on 11/12 this week. I'll get it for sure next week, but still disappointing to be just one short.

Blizzard just wants it to take enough time for each part that so you pay for a new month of subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 4 in my first week, 8 in my second. OBSERVE MY RNG POWERS!!

Gotta love the people over in the other thread in Raid & Dungeons saying "oh, you can TOTALLY get this whole questline done in 2 months..."

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Blizzard just wants it to take enough time for each part that so you pay for a new month of subscription.
    The entire game is designed like this, it's the business model, it's always been that, that is literally the whole point of content from a business perspective.

RNG can be amazing or can suck, yours sucked, nothing much more to be said, other than, go kill Ra-Den for a third 100% drop.

Deleted
    I'll hopefully be getting mine in two weeks. 5 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Gotta love the people over in the other thread in Raid & Dungeons saying "oh, you can TOTALLY get this whole questline done in 2 months..."
    I did on 2 alts in 2 months. Just because one dude gets rng fucked doesn't mean most can't.