Smile [H]<Cool Whip>8/14H (10M) - Caelestrasz, Recruiting!

Cool Whip's weekend raid team is currently recruiting a tank along with exceptional talent.

The team raids on server time, Saturdays and Sunday, 1-5pm. We have a mix of players from different regions including the US and NZ, so times may be flexible to a certain degree.

We're a casual team with more focus on progression. If you're looking for a hardcore progression team, then we are not the team for you. Our team is mostly for players who have decent ability and would like to have something to do during their off-times. Patience and maturity are not required, but are absolutely wanted; not for our well-being, but for yours.

If interested, then please apply at:
    coolwhip.guildportal.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game through battletag: infek#6664
    Last edited by kaneissik; 2014-04-13 at 06:58 AM.

Hey guys, looking for all roles. Strong attempts on Shamans (20%~). If you have any questions, contact me in-game: infek#6664

Hey friends, just looking for one tank. If you have any questions add me on real id: infek#6664

We're 7/14 now, still recruiting a tank. Contact me in game with any questions: infek#6664

Hi friends, we're 8/14 now. Looking for a tank + other exceptional talent. Contact me in game: infek#6664