Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    After how much they fucked up the PC version of Dark Souls, it doesn't surprise me that they are going to make another game for systems that are now obsolete. Gotta milk that cash cow as much as possible. Too bad the game is going to look like shit on old systems while the new systems will be rocking better graphics.

We're talking about Japan here, they are well known for making games for the old consoles much longer than the west does, as they tend to focus on gameplay over graphics, not to mention a lot of them being more niche developers who need a console to have a large userbase.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    I still haven't played Dark Souls and I want to now, but I just know the moment I buy it on Steam, they're gonna put it on sale for like 50% off or something for the DS2 release...
    Be prepared for a long month =p

Bleh, I didn't know DS2 was coming out so soon. I don't want to get into another game before ESO comes out. I'm pretty happy they're releasing it on PS3, as I don't have a PS4 or XB1 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    After how much they fucked up the PC version of Dark Souls, it doesn't surprise me that they are going to make another game for systems that are now obsolete. Gotta milk that cash cow as much as possible. Too bad the game is going to look like shit on old systems while the new systems will be rocking better graphics.
    A bit off topic, but...

That wasn't really their fault. They told people that they didn't have good experience porting games and all the fans did was whine for it even more. People should be happy that they made one at all.

At least this time around, it's not even a port considering the game was made for PC first then consoles adapted it. It's even releasing later so they can fix the bugs. It's already been confirmed to have a stable 60 fps without the use of mods, as well as better textures, lighting, ect...