10+ Year Old Account

So I think i found out why ive been getting driver power state failure pc crashes.

Compatibility issue between your power management system and Windows is an issue under solve pc issues.

It also says
    Compatibility issue between your power management system and Windows
    Your power management system isn't compatible with this version of Windows.

The model name of your power management system is Lenovo ACPI-Compliant Virtual Power Controller

It doesn't tell me what to do to fix this. Does it sound like it matches up with the power state failure issue im having?

I had similar problems with Power state but i did not include your extra info. I fixed it by not using RAM profiles but if you have a prebuild one that should not be the case. Did you add any extra hardware which could cause extra load on the psu?

Deleted
    It looks like a problem caused by having an outdated version of Lenovo Energy Management software for win 8.1.
    Just get the newest one from their site and it should be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have windows 8.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by megabeat View Post
    I had similar problems with Power state but i did not include your extra info. I fixed it by not using RAM profiles but if you have a prebuild one that should not be the case. Did you add any extra hardware which could cause extra load on the psu?
    No its a laptop