49 30.82%
  • Yes, Replace with new Racial

47 29.56%
  • No, Keep them as is

63 39.62%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    -Edit- This discussion is focused on Racial Theme. This is not about effectiveness in gameplay, rather that it is a lackluster thematic and mechanical replacement for Weapon Masteries. The topic is about the removal of 1% Haste or Crit racials --

I don't see the point in keeping 1% secondary stat racials when they aren't doing anything to making each class seem any more iconic or diverse. It adds no gameplay, and is about as rewarding as the non-optimal gems in your set to keep a socket bonus.

I think if they are going the route of retuning racials, they should address it properly and add racials that actually provide a bit of gameplay. Even the 2% movement speed or 1% to primary stat racials that NE and Draenei are getting seem more interesting; but 1% haste to this class and 1% crit to that is nothing a Gem couldn't replicate.

The racials in question that I think should be removed are Human Spirit, Touch of Elune, Nimble Fingers and Arcane Acuity. They should be replaced with something less transparent than a 1% Haste/Crit boost, and with more theme tied to the races. Worgen and Goblins are possibly the exception, since Haste/Crit has been a thematic inclusion from the beginning.
    king of agree with you. fuck balance. each race should have something that makes it special. who cares if the top one percent of players would choose to play only one class to get it done in a couple of weeks? nobody.

There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    king of agree with you. fuck balance. each race should have something that makes it special. who cares if the top one percent of players would choose to play only one class to get it done in a couple of weeks? nobody.
    Yes, nobody would care and they would all agree that you because your opinion is right. Obviously..

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Like you for example.
    What the heck is up with the animosity? Did a 'hardcore' call you a baddie and hurt your feelings?

On topic, I'm not fond of the 1%s either. Cosmetic racials would be cool, along with small gameplay changes.
    Do you play SimCity 5? Come join us on the MMO Champion Regions!
    My Origin friends list is full but hit me up by PM if you want to build a city with me.