10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb thinking of rerollin a warrior

like... why not? more damage, plate wearer, second wind, i'd trade that for stealth... kinda bored after 2 years of rogue, my monk is booring, played war on pts and it was kinda imba, pvp don't even have to mention.

Hmmmmm what to do what to do, hell even bored of rogue transmog, only ones i like bloodfang/ recolor from kara/mantle and that's all, lil tiny daggers, except zandalari ones, most of the dmg is from autoattacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Xords View Post
    like... why not? more damage, plate wearer, second wind, i'd trade that for stealth... kinda bored after 2 years of rogue, my monk is booring, played war on pts and it was kinda imba, pvp don't even have to mention.

Hmmmmm what to do what to do, hell even bored of rogue transmog, only ones i like bloodfang/ recolor from kara/mantle and that's all, lil tiny daggers, except zandalari ones, most of the dmg is from autoattacks...
    Truthfully its about what you enjoy that most, personally i like rogues due to fact that you do have think about what type of moves to use that can be game changing from a pvp perspec. Also from a pve stand point they are also fun. Its situational though. I have a 90 warrior as an alt but its not as fun as my rogue or even hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ty for the input bro, will prolly instant my 58 war and see what i choose for 100, rogue is fun sometimes indeed, but i'm dissapointed by the fact that i see people saying their envenom crits 500+ and my buggest crit was 200k with eviscerate as sub, i'm 518 ilvl, pvp armor combined with some lfr, while a war with my gear prolly does alot bigger crits, i guess

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ty for the input bro, will prolly instant my 58 war and see what i choose for 100, rogue is fun sometimes indeed, but i'm dissapointed by the fact that i see people saying their envenom crits 500+ and my buggest crit was 200k with eviscerate as sub, i'm 518 ilvl, pvp armor combined with some lfr, while a war with my gear prolly does alot bigger crits, i guess
    Yeah but your comparing to people that are pushing a lot higher content then you are and Big numbers does not = Good dps i mean both Destro Warlock and Warriors hit the occasional 1mill damage with a Chaos Bolt or an Execute but doesn't mean they do good dps. Also this is entirely in a PvE setting PvP is a different ball game all together and they are also changing stuff in Warlords so numbers will be smaller in general.

I have been playing a warrior from first beta to early cata before I stop hardcore gaming and reroll rogue. Last days I had thoughts of going back to warrior and stick with him for wod. Then I realized to what degree the class and especially fury has changed to. After the Cata overhaul, the class has completely changed philosophy and mechanics. So yea, I keep the nice memories and the pride of the all the accomplishments and that's all.
    Rogue for me just feels way closer to warrior of vanilla and tbc than the current warrior does. If I had started the game now, I wouldn't even think of rolling warrior, I don't feel the sparkle that fanatised me back then. If they finally make reputation achievement progress account wide, I don't think I will even level up my old main warrior. Rogue is the epitome of melee dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    I have been playing a warrior from first beta to early cata before I stop hardcore gaming and reroll rogue. Last days I had thoughts of going back to warrior and stick with him for wod. Then I realized to what degree the class and especially fury has changed to. After the Cata overhaul, the class has completely changed philosophy and mechanics. So yea, I keep the nice memories and the pride of the all the accomplishments and that's all.
    Rogue for me just feels way closer to warrior of vanilla and tbc than the current warrior does. If I had started the game now, I wouldn't even think of rolling warrior, I don't feel the sparkle that fanatised me back then. If they finally make reputation achievement progress account wide, I don't think I will even level up my old main warrior. Rogue is the epitome of melee dps.
    nice input, u convinced me to stay rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Skull banner is being taken away. Good bye warrior utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Still got rallying cry right? I mean it's not an output utility, but I thought they were keeping defensive raid CDs

If you're still gonna boost it to level 90, might as well wait until its level 60 for the profession boosts

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    That is exactly how I feal, played my warrior from TBC to the end of Cata then rerolled in MoP. I miss my warrior but its not the same as it used to be :/
    and I do wish Rep was account wide, if not the rep atleast the get xx amount of reps to exalted achieve account wide
    Last edited by Retlul; 2014-03-01 at 03:06 PM.

nice input, u convinced me to stay rogue
    What my friends think I do as a rogue....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOGJCdya520 I wish combat was like this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Rallying cry and demo banner are still awesome and likely staying (albeit probably consolidated into 1 CD as Blizz probably considers 2 of them redundant). That provides plenty of utility. Much more than some classes such as monks and dks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really even vaguely a rogue discussion. If you want to know more about how warriors operate in PvE or PvP, try the warrior forums. If you want to know how rogues operate in PvP or PvE, you're in the right place. If you want to know cross-class comparisons in PvP or PvE, you're still in the wrong place.

Any answer you get here will be biased. If you're satisfied with what you've heard, great. If not, try the following forums: Warrior, Raids & Dungeons, Player vs. Player.

Closing this before we have another discussion about the future of another class's utility without all the facts filtered through people who main a rogue.