Leveling on a dead server in WoD

I'm on outland horde. Yes that's right, horde! Now with the crazy high pop ally I feel like leveling in WoD will get me 10,000 deaths and years of leveling. Is it possibe to group up with a friend from a low pop server and level there? As far as I know, it's possible to do this in pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    I'm on outland horde. Yes that's right, horde! Now with the crazy high pop ally I feel like leveling in WoD will get me 10,000 deaths and years of leveling. Is it possibe to group up with a friend from a low pop server and level there? As far as I know, it's possible to do this in pandaria.
    You can always group with someone on another realm and level in current content.

That's a relief! My evil mind is going to speedlevel to 100 on a dead server and then 50v1 lvl 95s MUHAHAHAHA!!!

World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Step One: RaF four other guys from other servers and form a 5-man team including a tank and healer.

Step Two: Blast through Questing.

Step Three: Power run dungeons over and over again

Step Four: Enjoy your server first lvl 100.

RAF to 100? That doesn't work. It only goes to 85 now, so in future most likely only 90 -IF- they upgrade it again.

I recently moved from Outland Horde for pretty much that reason, plus the constant lag/server issues even now. Imagine around WoD Launch. I'll miss the challenge and ganking Honor Capped tards but it's for the best imo.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-03-01 at 03:08 PM.

You will get a free 90 and since mists all none instanced content is single player dude, you wont have any trouble.

Blizzard response from now on: Just go to the store!
    3DS (Pokemon X) friendcode: 1263-6368-9207. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Blizzard response from now on: Just go to the store!
    Cool, is this gonna get like the 'free RP for NA' on LoL? That would be so cool if so !!11!11
    "If you aren't nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, you don't have a heart. If you want to bring it back, you don't have a brain." - Moistmuffins

I was in Hyjal just now. On a Saturday early afternoon. In 2014. It's packed. CRZ will get you through.
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.
    I was wrong about Blizzcon 2014 having nothing interesting to show off: There's a Robot Monk!

If you have friends on empty servers it usually helps. I used to do that with leveling and rare hunting. I play on Frostmourne as Horde which has roughly 200,000 players and 130,000 of those are Alliance. But sometimes we have good fun doing it.