Question about Elder Liao, Lesser charms and the like.

So my girlfriend just came back to playing WoW after a while. Elder Liao doesn't have a quest available for her. We've checked to be sure she didn't have an older quest (for Elder Charms or Mogu runes). All she has the option of is asking "What is this place?"

Unfortunately its been so long for me I cant remember if there is anything she has to do beforehand.

Additional information. She has enough lesser charms to do the turn in twice over. She has not done a turn in this week, her current iLevel is 487, her quest log is not full.

Please if anyone could steer us in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

All I can think other than she actually did the quest and forgot, is she has a quest for one of the older charms still in her log, which would prevent her from obtaining the current quest.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just posting this for the sake of it:

/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(33133))

Copy and past that into chat; if a 1 shows up in the chat log, you've completed it. If a nil shows up, you haven't.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

There does seem to be a bug with him that others have reported. I mean, it's not clear if they went through all the steps (checked for old quests, checked if current one is already completed, etc), but a few folks have reported just not being able to get the quest off him. If she's double checked her quest log and ran the script Auxis post and everything should be clear, and it's still not showing up on Liao, submit a ticket.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Just posting this for the sake of it:

/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(33133))

Copy and past that into chat; if a 1 shows up in the chat log, you've completed it. If a nil shows up, you haven't.
    interesting its showing her as having completed it. She doesn't remember turning it in at all. We will check again after tomorrow to make sure there isnt some odd bug, but thanks for your response.
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.