Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    First char was mage in Vanilla, really enjoy the caster classes. After getting him to 60 and playing around a bit started on other classes, soon as I levelled a warlock I was in love and that char has remained my main ever since. Levelled all the classes at some point and like to play around with them, especially as things change and to see what each is like but my lock is always to go-to char, the first one levelled each xpac and the one I focus most of my effort on, don't think that will ever change.

Rep has never bothered me that much, my main is the one I try and get all of them to exalted, but I grind certain reps on other chars depending on how I feel that xpac, sometimes just to get patterns for certain profs since I've maxed them all out across different chars, and sometimes just because certain reps feel right for certain alts (such as wanting Aldor and similiar reps at max for my Draenei Paladin).

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly because of achievements (and some titles that go along with those achievements). If my Conqueror title was account-wide, I'd probably play something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Sort of.. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my druid, I love everything about it but I do always level her first because of her rep, she has the most exalted reps of any of my characters (59 I think) and I do want the Beloved title so I like to do reps on her then start leveling alts later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter and Feral 4 lyfe!
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

well because of account wide shit that is less work. but it also leaves it even for alts that you want to farm old content with. I have about 3-4 characters I touch on each week.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoroaria View Post
    Yeah, a large part of the reason I stick to my main is faction reputation. I've spent a long time filling those bars all the way up and I feel like my time isn't properly represented on alts, not to mention all the sweet little trinkety-things you get from reputations and how some will give a chat dialogue as you go by. My alts feel empty and unaccomplished in comparison and usually just end up getting deleted. I'm not grinding Timbermaw or Kurenai again.
    Timber-maw can be done in a little over 2 hours now it made my girlfriend insane angry when I did it that fast. I am not sure if they speed up the Kurenai or not but those beads sucked and if someone else was farming them it was horable.