Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Practically all the heroes sound good to me. Drow's are very good. Anti-Mage is great. Invoker is fantastic. I really like Doom and Troll Warlords, as well. Pretty much the only one I have any problem with is Bane and that's because he doesn't sound like what he is. He's the nightmare that was so awful it killed a goddess and he exists to torment and consume the minds of anyone he encounters. But he sounds like just some nasally jerk. Like, nothing haunting or scary about it. Just cartoonish bad guy. Skeletor, even.

It's far too late, but I would have liked Bane to have multiple voices (modulated from the same VA would be fine) where there's constant background noise like someone's barely able to breath and a great deal of variation on his pitches between clips. A nightmare isn't annoying. A nightmare is unsettling on a very personal, instinctual level.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2015-01-28 at 05:34 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm digging Winter Wyvern's voice.

Phantom Lancer, Rubick, Invoker

Pretty much the Holy Trinity.

Personally I like faceless void's voice but that's because I like his lines as well I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I hear Earth Shaker, the more I like his voice. The deep rumbling is soothing, and the lines are also amazing.

Earthshaker is the Morgan Freeman of DotA.

Deleted
    Nyx Nyx Nyx

Sniper is my favorite because its so annoying but yet so squeaky!

Deleted
    For me, the best voice is Windranger! Of course, I am biased because she's my favorite hero. She's so childish all the time. I love it.

Mirana, never changes!

Quote Originally Posted by l2exe View Post
    sniper is my favorite because its so annoying but yet so squeaky!
    ho ho ha ha

10+ Year Old Account
    timbersaw when he meets treant protector just make him beter.

There's...a giant...tree-person...right next to me. Stay calm. Ha ha ha ha. Just stay calm.
    and
    There's...a giant...tree-person...next to me. Ha ha. Stay calm. Hi there. Stay calm!

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    OD or Razor. Their sounds are so modified tho..

Treant is the best, I love hearing him in Darksiders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldarin View Post
    There will be no battle until axe is at hand!
    Axe. Way too fun to hear
    I also like Windranger (nice voice with just the right kick) and the wraith king (so bold!)

"In the name of my secret love, I'll use this power well" by Skywrath.

if light can not escape me , what hope have you? Enigma!

So deep powerful and manly!

I love Juggernauts lines and voice and his announcements are the best.

"Somebody actually died" First blood.
    "Your middle tower has fallen on hard times. Dead times, in fact." Mid tower destroyed.
    "By the gods, the Dire's bottom tower doesn't even have arms to defend itself. What a brave tower." Dire bot tower under attack.
    "Your middle barracks are under attack. Those are my favorite barracks." Your mid rax under attack.
    And of course "JUGGLIKE!".

Crystal Maiden . So sweet :

night stalker is the worst