Where can I download all WoW cinematics (openings)?

For example:

-Mists Of Pandaria- (Official Website - Blizzard Media Press)

http://blizzard.gamespress.com/World-of-Warcraft

It doesn't work: (The Burning Crusade) [Old link]

I don't want "Youtube".

Aren't they in wow folders?

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you doing that you need to download them instead of viewing them through the WoW client or via youtube?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackearth View Post

For example:

-Mists Of Pandaria- (Official Website - Blizzard Media Press)

http://blizzard.gamespress.com/World-of-Warcraft

It doesn't work: (The Burning Crusade) [Old link]

I don't want "Youtube".
    I am going to offer what you do not wish, but I think the easiest is World of Warcraft YouTube Channel. Good quality, as well as we all know that tools are there to get them. Don't think Blizzard has that page, they did in Wrath, where you could get a download client for a cinematic/cutscene but they were a little slow. Dunno if anymore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they're somewhere in the WoW folders, but I'm not sure what format they're in and I can't look for them on the computer I'm using.
    Buuut... you could acquire an addon to download youtube videos and thus go and download them off youtube. Or you could ask someone else to acquire them for you, stick them in a .rar file or something, and upload that file somewhere for you to download.
    Do you want them to make gifs of or movie edits or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    search for the file named: Wrathgate_1024
    should be taken to a Cinematics folder where you find others such as BC_800.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoroaria View Post
    I know they're somewhere in the WoW folders, but I'm not sure what format they're in
    .avi

The old cinematics should be fine, but newer ones have been modified specifically to prevent viewing them externally.
    The file has been broken intentionally with that missing part being inserted on-demand into memory to allow proper playback.
    That is why we didn't get spoilers of the garrosh ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

They're in your WoW folder.

Thanks.

I had access to the videos but they don't have any sound. Why is that?

Well there's tons of youtube downloaders, so if you want to rip a nice 1080p or whatever video off youtube you're more than capable of doing so without downloading any programs or clients. If you want to rip it straight from the WoW folder, there's plenty of clients and addons for such a thing. All it takes is a 5 second google search.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."