Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Would you kill three kittens for twenty million bucks?

I know my answer.

Money can buy almost everyone's morals, i know my price.
    i would kill three kittens for like twenty bucks
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faible View Post
    Oh please Manakin. At least be more realistic about this. If theres one thing I hate, it's those "Would you do X for I(nsane amount of money).

Would you kill 3 kittens for 2500 bucks?
    For 2500 bucks i would not do it, if you add a zero or two at the end i would consider it if assuming there's no legal consequences afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without fear of repercussion or punishment?

No hesitation, they hold no emotional bond to me like my own cats.

Money is money, offer me a sufficient sum of it and i'd consider committing whatever act i deign acceptable; In this case, the killing of an animal would be fine.

...You'd kill the kittens for that much? ....Are you nuts?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    For 2500 bucks i would not do it, if you add a zero or two at the end i would consider it if assuming there's no legal consequences afterwards.
    Would you kill 3 sewer rats for 2500?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...You'd kill the kittens for that much? ....Are you nuts?
    They hold no emotional bond to me, i value them no more than any other animal that's a stray.

We're imagining an animal just coming into existence here for me to kill it.

Nothing tells me not to...

Sure they're cute looking, but aside from that why shouldn't i kill it for that sum of money?

Millions of other cats exist just like it, and they're in various situations where they're better off not existing.

Unless the cat was someones loved and cherished companion, i'd kill it without compunction, offer me enough and i'd kill it even if it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    They hold no emotional bond to me, i value them no more than any other animal that's a stray.

We're imagining an animal just coming into existence here for me to kill it.

Nothing tells me not to...

Sure they're cute looking, but aside from that why shouldn't i kill it for that sum of money?

Millions of other cats exist just like it, and they're in various situations where they're better off not existing.

Unless the cat was someones loved and cherished companion, i'd kill it without compunction, offer me enough and i'd kill it even if it was.
    Makes no sense to me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    i would EAT 3 sewer rats for 2500
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Actually i would question a person for NOT killing 3 kittens for 20 mil. If you don't want the money, how can you justify not using the opportunity to help tens of thousands of people for the lives of 3 kittens? I love cats, i have 2 myself, but damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    I would kill 3 sewer rats for a lot less than that. The difference between the two would be that i consider rats to be more of a pest than kittens here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    Actually i would question a person for NOT killing 3 kittens for 20 mil. If you don't want the money, how can you justify not using the opportunity to help tens of thousands of people for the lives of 3 kittens? I love cats, i have 2 myself, but damn.
    Then we question the morals of the person offering the money for such an act and not donating to money to begin with. It's not about killing kittens. It's about committing a heinous act out of greed.

Deleted
    Damn he's already at like 20k ....

I used to kill cows and veals at the slaughterhouse as a summer job when i was in college, for less than that lol. We had that pressure stainless steel piston and we would just hold it to the front of their skull and kill them instantly. Kitten easy, take a hammer and smack them on the nose, instant death, collect cash.

Without fear of repercussion or punishment?

No hesitation, they hold no emotional bond to me like my own cats.

Money is money, offer me a sufficient sum of it and i'd consider committing whatever act i deign acceptable; In this case, the killing of an animal would be fine.

No no. There is no opting out of whatever consequences that may follow.

That's why these things are so silly most of the time. What amount of money would make you, right here, right now, walk out your door and kill the closest 3 cats you find irl? In this world, our world, on 2/3/2014 at 00.30 (or whatever timezone you are in).

You can't just opt out or ask for 20 million USD. That's all fantasy thinking.

He said he's an Australian student. Students in Australia get a loan from the government called HECS that isn't required to be paid off until you are earning above a certain amount of money per year. For 2013 that is about AUD$52,000. So he's not paying a cent of those 'debts' until he has a full time job. Ie he's lying and just wants free money.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I would kill 3 sewer rats for a lot less than that. The difference between the two would be that i consider rats to be more of a pest than kittens here.
    3 sewer rats are no different then 3 kittens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faible View Post
    No no. There is no opting out of whatever consequences that may follow.

That's why these things are so silly most of the time. What amount of money would make you, right here, right now, walk out your door and kill the closest 3 cats you find irl? In this world, our world, on 2/3/2014 at 00.30 (or whatever timezone you are in).

You can't just opt out or ask for 20 million USD. That's all fantasy thinking.
    Right now?

About 250 pounds is the lowest, it's pitch black and i wouldn't get caught; So that wouldn't worry me, want to transfer it by paypal?

You keep denouncing my hypotheticals, but they're just that, hypothetical; One example amongst many.

Generally though, if i were to gain a large sum of money just from killing an animal; I'd do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you kill three kittens for twenty million bucks?

I know my answer.

Money can buy almost everyone's morals, i know my price.
    Yes. Yes I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt sound illegal, but It also doesnt seem like it would make you much money either. Why would someone buy ad space on a website that offers nothing else making people want to come to your site? If you dont get page views or clicks, you dont get paid

Right now?

About 250 pounds is the lowest, it's pitch black and i wouldn't get caught; So that wouldn't worry me, want to transfer it by paypal?

You keep denouncing my hypotheticals, but they're just that, hypothetical; One example amongst many.

Generally though, if i were to gain a large sum of money just from killing an animal; I'd do so.
    We waste huge amounts of money to eat killed animals, i always find that a weird sentiment from people. Animals are equals until they been long killed and cooked into your meal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    IDK, sewer rats probably smell worse...
    I think cats smell pretty bad.