Question the a vid on here show thrall family was the guy in dommhammer gear thrall or doom?

There was a vid on her showing The AV boss and what looked to be some orc in Doomhammer gear and mace. was that thrall or doomhammer showing thrall family.

I think it was Frostfire Ridge, Thrall's placeholder model.

i thought so cuz i mean .. if he came there in doomhammer gear and his dad like why do you doomhammer gear and mace who are you? kind of thing.

he's talking about the whole paradox thing...WE go to frostfire and meet Durotan (Thrall's father, and Oggrim Doomhammer's childhood friend) so if he sees a young orc wearing Oggrim's armor and wielding a tribal heirloom...questions would be asked.

It was thrall and in what i would imagine to be a placeholder model so i wouldnt give it much thought

hes green he cant be doomhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sinryu View Post
    he's talking about the whole paradox thing...WE go to frostfire and meet Durotan (Thrall's father, and Oggrim Doomhammer's childhood friend) so if he sees a young orc wearing Oggrim's armor and wielding a tribal heirloom...questions would be asked.
    Hopefully this is the placeholder model and they'll be updating his old on to look like the art from the con Some of his robes MIGHT hide a little bit of it, but the paradox is still gonna happen....unless the Doomhammer plate doesn't exist in this Draenor.....

I mean the plate could be disguised and I'm sure that black and gold armor isn't too common, but if Thrall walked in with the Doomhammer, a weapon only one person possesses, he would probably be killed on sight for killing Orgrim by Durotan.

So I don't really think he would bring it, but since this whole Iron Horde invasion is a surprise to everyone on Azeroth, Thrall might unknowingly bring the Doomhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    There was a vid on her showing The AV boss and what looked to be some orc in Doomhammer gear and mace. was that thrall or doomhammer showing thrall family.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    i thought so cuz i mean .. if he came there in doomhammer gear and his dad like why do you doomhammer gear and mace who are you? kind of thing.
    Try some complete sentences would you?

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Try some complete sentences would you?
    Not everyone's first language is english.