Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baby boomers... Millenials... I read 'people'. People are to blame for their poor choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'm pretty sure that military engineers and designers can find jobs, in construction or on factories for example. Don't know much about combat troops and officers tho. Pilots can be re-educated to fly civilian planes.
    I see another problem here, people who will be relocated from military to civil work, civilians will have hard time to competing with experienced ex-military workers
    I thought it was a pain in the ass for military trained personnel to land a similar position in civilian life? Or at least for anything that requires a certification or license to do? I remember hearing about field medics in the army having a hell of a time trying to land positions as EMTs since they didn't have the needed qualifications despite doing the same job under more pressure. So they'd have to start from scratch and go through the training again, which eats up time and money. I heard about this several years ago though so I could be wrong and my google-fu isn't helping me right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Minnesota did it, and now we have a $1.2B surplus.
    I swear the tax in my state hasn't risen since I've been alive (23). In any category.
    Last edited by Palmz; 2014-03-04 at 09:00 PM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality