Vyndikated (Alleria Server) 25m heroic guild ISO

Vyndikated (Alleria server) is a 25m heroic progression raiding guild. We have IMMEDIATE openings for skilled, mature, reliable raiders to join our 25m group. Our guild is currently 8/14H in 25m and we are strictly heroic, this means zero changing to normal. You do have the option to form a quick group after raid days are finished to get a few more down. We are looking for skilled heals and ranged dps preferably. (We really need a Skilled Mage that knows every aspect of their toon and performs to the best of their ability) Your ilvl must be around 560, and we would like to see people with heroic experience although it is not a "must". Don't be intimidated to ask, we are a very friendly guild that helps every member in need. Vyndikated management takes their task very seriously in regards to seeing who needs help where, and offering help to anyone in need of boosting their performance. We have class officers for every role to have more focus on YOU. We take progression seriously and expect the same of our raiders.

With that said, our raid times alternate. I will start with this coming lockout, Wk 1:Wed - Thurs - Mon Wk 2 : Tues - Fri - Sun. All raids are from 8-11 ST (Central time) We are looking to improve our roster for the better of the guild. Our guild also has a 10m that is in need of members if 25 is too hard on your computer. If you have any questions, or would like to join, feel free to apply on our website or inquire in game to Sugahbear, Holykryt , Disputed or ask for one of our officers, or send us in game mail and we will respond as soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Vyndikated (dot) com ... I don't really post on forums except for guild recruitment..
    Last edited by Cstew; 2014-03-03 at 05:16 AM.

Or feel free to add my battletag and I will get back to you as soon as I see it. Sugahchar#1272

Vyndikated is 9/14H 25 man. We are still looking for mature, reliable raiders who are comfortable with their toon for possible immediate openings in our 25m Heroic run. We are a laid-back environment that treat our members with respect and willing to help any member who shows they are willing to listen. Feel free to go to our website to apply, contact us in game (Alleria-US server) or add my battletag and I will respond as soon as I get it. Sugahchar#1272