Destro: 4 Piece Normal Tier 16 vs H Mode Non Set Gear

So I play Destro Lock and have a bunch of non set Heroic Mode / WF Gear (580 H WF Helm / 574 H Gloves / WF 567 Pants)...

And I also have Normal Mode Tier 16 Gloves, Legs, Helm & (H) Chest.

At the moment I am wearing:

Non Set 580 WF Helm
    Non Set 574 H Gloves
    Non Set 561 Shoulders (Don't have shoulders tier *sad face*)
    Tier 16 574 H Chest
    Tier 16 561 Gloves

So my question ......... Is it worth downgrading 32 iLvls to get 4 Piece Bonus??

No, too much stats loss to warrant the 4 piece. Try to use at least 2 piece however.

Deleted
    If you can grab the normal tier shoulders then it would be worth swapping your gloves without a doubt.

I'd still load up both gear sets in AMR and export them to simcraft for at least a ball park estimate on the difference. 4 set is like a 5% increase which even if you're simming at 300k is 15k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    If you can grab the normal tier shoulders ....
    Woot got them finally!

Just ran a few simDPS and recons it was worth 30,000 DPS improvement swapping out non-set shoulders & H gloves to get 4 peices. Thats even without upgrading teir hands / tier shoulders (as im out of VP)!

Should be pulling some nice dps now XD

Cheers.

Deleted
    Congrats. It really is a very nice 4 set.

Fingers crossed they make it baseline for WoD, but that's likely just an empty dream.

Fingers crossed they make it baseline for WoD, but that's likely just an empty dream.
    Ohgodpleaseno.

5 second procs are for the birds.

@op: grats on your snazzy new stuffs.

Deleted
    I've grown quite fond of the 4 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    No, too much stats loss to warrant the 4 piece. Try to use at least 2 piece however.
    COMPLETELY WRONG. For Destro 4 piece is boss.
    Graviity

What 2 piece?

I think the proc isn't very interesting anymore if you can't snapshot Immo. Seems like it would just become a way to dump a chaos bolt, not very cool IMO.
    My style is rich, dope, phat; in which we'll bake a cake today that looks rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    COMPLETELY WRONG. For Destro 4 piece is boss.
    4pc is good, but 30 ilvls worth of stats > 15% crit for 5 seconds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynx View Post
    I think the proc isn't very interesting anymore if you can't snapshot Immo. Seems like it would just become a way to dump a chaos bolt, not very cool IMO.
    Yeah forgot about that

4pc is good, but 30 ilvls worth of stats > 15% crit for 5 seconds
    The thing procs all the time. You are able to dump almost all of your CBs with it. And even if timing doesnt align, the crit chance for your other spells generate more embers. I agree for a single target fight it may be closer and depend on how good you are at watching procs, but for any AOE (which are most bosses in SoO) it is extremely OP.
    Graviity

What would you do in this (similar) situation:

I have all 5 tier pieces: Helm/Shoulders/Chest/Legs are normal, hands are heroic.

I have the HWF chest and heroic shoulders off protectors.