Deleted

Hand of protection breaks stuns

Hi, guys

I noticed hand of protection is usable while stunned and it breaks the stun too. Is that intended or a bug? It's not in the tooltip (but neither is beastial wrath's cc break in the tooltip) so i'm wondering what's the deal here

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it only breaks physical stuns because it dispels and makes you immune for all physical effects. It also breaks blinds, paralyze and even Touch of Karma.

You can use all 'hands' when stunned on yourself and including other players.

Deleted
    You are right about it breaking physical stuns but try doing that with a magical stun

10+ Year Old Account
    I never thought about it BREAKING those stuns before... Brilliant :O. So would that work with something like Korvan's Shield Bash stun on Paragons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJSparrow View Post
    I never thought about it BREAKING those stuns before... Brilliant :O. So would that work with something like Korvan's Shield Bash stun on Paragons?
    Might aswell use Divine Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaIzHere View Post
    Might aswell use Divine Shield.
    You should be saving Divine Shield for mechanics that cannot be negated by BoP.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

As far as I know it does not work on Shield Bash. I don't believe any stun removal works for that, I don't think even icebound fortitude makes you immune to the bash.

Bubble works if you use it before the stun hits you (it does not if you're already stunned) - dunno about HoP though.