Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post

Right. Because those people are either 1)Bad or 2)Cowards. Tell them to grow a pair and fight back if they go crying in general chat. It is entirely Okay to camp a graveyard.

You wouldnt be camped if you are good.
    I get that wpvp should be on pvp servers. but the mentality of some pvp'ers surprise me. down right disgust me.
    How is he a bad player if 5 people camp the graveyard not letting him live? Unless you are fully pvp geared i doubt you could do that agaisnt someone. and if you are saying otherwise sorry but you are lying.

Also pvp should be around the areas where one would fight over someone. No near the graveyard.
    Take an example of me. i like to pvp but sometiems i feel fair enough you are better than me ill let you have this one and just go do something else.

After i die 5+ times i usually think ahh well gratz matey you are better pvp'er than me. but if he then keep killing me when i try to eharthstone or something else along those lines it gets too much. then it is no longer pvp but more griefing.

Active Wow Player | Active D3 Player | Active Eve Player | Active Wot Player | Scrub Openraid Raid Leader| Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Porkus View Post
    You are of the opinion that ganking, corpse camping etc. is how world PVP is meant to be played, do you think the developers would agree with you on that? Do you think they'd agree that griefing players is the objective of world PVP?
    Actually, they do agree. Every try reporting someone for camping you? The GM's will tell you to cry about it and find a PvP solution.
    You'll even find blue posts over the years addressing this same issue, stating that you accepted getting ganked and camped the second you clicked "OK" when the pvp server warning popped up during character creation (again, telling you to cry about it).

I'll play you're game though. You continue to try to convince everyone on your opinion in hopes that you'll get different results. You fit the perfect definition of insanity right now. Way to go bud.

You've lost this battle, just give up.
    Last edited by woodydave44; 2014-03-11 at 04:17 PM.

You are of the opinion that ganking, corpse camping etc. is how world PVP is meant to be played, do you think the developers would agree with you on that? Do you think they'd agree that griefing players is the objective of world PVP or do you think they'd say that it's an unfortunate byproduct of an imperfect system?
    Well...

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    PvP Realm Policies

The following actions may be considered dishonorable but are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master staff:
    • Corpse camping.
    • Killing players well below your level.
    They do say it's legitimate wPvP...

Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

I will concede that Blizzard consider them legitimate tactics, although I still believe it's a false assumption to claim that these tactics are in fact the "goal" or "objective", or that these are behaviors that are actively encouraged.

I will concede that Blizzard consider them legitimate tactics, although I still believe it's a false assumption to claim that these tactics are in fact the "goal" or "objective", or that these are behaviors that are actively encouraged.
    Anything that has you continue paying the monthly fee is encouraged. on PvP realms it's this