Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Silvermoon and Dalaran are the most polished and beautiful cities in the game. Dalaran still has a few people being a neutral city and all as well as a major questing area but silvermoon is just a ghost town
    Become a role player and go to a role playing server, if you're not too good for such a thing. Or simply soak in the atmosphere if you lack the creativity to join in.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Are you guys SURE you want to stay in existing artwork year after year after year? I was under the impression that people are ready to move on from Pandaria - yet, that will mean this place will "go to waste"
    You are missing the point. It's not a question of staying in existing artwork year in year out, it's about keeping the old zones part of the game, not just as something to go visit again and reminisce. I loved what they did with the continent of Northrend in Wotl, but after, there was no point going back. This is an example. Also as the OP states there is not much point going to Silvermoon, it's a dead city.

What seems to happen is the same model every expansion. Build new continent (or some new zones in cata) - move everyone to said new zone. Make them play there. Wait. Next expansion, move everyone to new zone. Make them play there and to hell with previous zone. But it's not just expansion to expansion, it's also from start of expansion to max level, there is little point going back to those zones. So you end up standing around in a capital city. And then you get bored (this is me) and you unsub until something better comes along, and this might be the next expansion.

I don't think they are lazy in the slightest but when there is quest (rare) where I have to go somewhere from vanilla or TBC, I am delighted. Then sad and wonder why it doesn't happen more, there should be a reason to go there, not just *to go hear the music and remember a skirmish or such*.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    I loved undercity, still do and if the panda portal was close to all citys i would definitely still hangout there. The gloomyness makes it relaxing aswell.
    Orgrimmar/Stormwind just has way too many benefits.

I hope we get portals in all major citys to Draenor in WoD.
    This is exactly why people are not in Silvermoon et al. It's important to put portals back to current content in all cities, give players the choice.
    Of course people can go where there is no portal but when one option is easier and requires less effort, human nature takes it.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Deleted
    They are going to waste because you are not there...
    Stop complaining and go put HS in Silvermoon or Dalaran if you cherish it so much.

It's like complaining that it's Blizzards fault WPvP doesn't exist

I like shrine the most because it has portals to all other cities.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really do want portals and a full set of NPCs put back in the cities. Maybe not something that is completely uniform (one city is missing X, one is missing Y, etc.); maybe something that only appears after you do some quests or in response to achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mestido View Post
    I like shrine the most because it has portals to all other cities.
    I detest the shrine because it stresses the crap out of my computer, although, less so since 5.4 or so.