excuse me I was wrong it's Serpha VS FV a DOUBLE damage finsher + a secondary dps stat+ 2 Final verdicts and a GCD every 30 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

FOUR holy finishers a minute goes into a ZERO damage GCD while eating your secondary stats. WOW so amazing

- - - Updated - - -

course when prepatch goes live we have the perfect storm to test how useful readiness is with a 54% CDR trinket. I wonder when it will be gutted? Can leave a passive like that lying around

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder will multistrike be expertise replacement on gems and readiness replace hit or the reverse? OH the possabilities

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly makes hybrid gemming more lucrative

- - - Updated - - -

Lastly readiness CANT in and off itself be the best dps stat for a class. Best dps stat AND the defensives it provides? Please. This stats closer than ever before stuff is shit that sheep players that don't know any better eat up. It's the same thing as bring the player not the class which has also never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    where did u see we get crit buff during wings? + i dont think cdr will be as easy to get as now.
    Celestion said on twitter that ret will get crit with wings.

For readiness to be a good stat it would have to be tied to proc rates. Like if AoW was a super DS, as has been talked about last couple pages (any real dev speak on this or that they want current 4p to be baked in because I haven't seen it), and it's proc rate was tied to readiness, that'd make readiness worth something. Similar to how crit is worthwhile, or best stat, for classes with crit procs and bottom stat for classes without crit procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Or tie readiness to DP proc rate as another example for ret.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    For readiness to be a good stat it would have to be tied to proc rates. Like if AoW was a super DS, as has been talked about last couple pages (any real dev speak on this or that they want current 4p to be baked in because I haven't seen it), and it's proc rate was tied to readiness, that'd make readiness worth something. Similar to how crit is worthwhile, or best stat, for classes with crit procs and bottom stat for classes without crit procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Or tie readiness to DP proc rate as another example for ret.
    The developers spoke many months ago of wanting to increase Divine Storm usage in the near future, but this was probably six months ago, so I don't know how to dig it up. Their temporary solution was to make it a set-bonus, but a blue poster clearly stated that they hate to see such a cool spell get so little use, and were serious about making it a part of single-target dps in the future with some sort of proc or other mechanic that occasionally makes it a single-target dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    Any sources on that Zaba?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides AoW being baked in, saw that on the exo tooltip.
    Tweets are a little old by now , I will see if I can dig them up for you
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exorcism's cooldown now naturally has a chance to be reset on auto attacks.
    That's of the new patch notes Alpha build(No idea how old it is compared to what internal Build Blizz is doing right now).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    BAH! I can't find where or who said it , I know it was a blue. They said they'd like to see our iconic (DS) ability used more ..however I don't have and don't want a twitter account.. so I'm horrible at digging up tweets that are 2 months old ...maybe somebody wants to take on this task for me?

- - - Updated - - -

then again I could be wrong about a *NEW* AoW... as aeluron pointed out

"Art of War has been removed.

Exorcism's cooldown now naturally has a chance to be reset on auto attacks."

..also of some importance to us

"Weapon Damage values on all weapons have been reduced by 50%."
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which we kinda knew that anyways, we just now know specifically the numbers. On that front anyways, apparently this build a lot of things were changed due to community feedback(Not just Paladin, Warrior arms looks tempting again).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Also hunters are getting a "minor raid utility"

"Hunter

A minor Raid utility ability (to-be-determined) will be added for Hunters."

- - - Updated - - -

im actually quite interested in gladiator stance , if ret is complete trash I may go that route if its comptetive with arms/fury like they said it will be

- - - Updated - - -

However what is so frustrating is seeing all that red new changes text for most of the others classes is gigantic.. but we get no changes... infact the changes they made earlier they scrapped... they really do have no idea what to do with paladins it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    Also hunters are getting a "minor raid utility"

"Hunter

A minor Raid utility ability (to-be-determined) will be added for Hunters."

- - - Updated - - -

im actually quite interested in gladiator stance , if ret is complete trash I may go that route if its comptetive with arms/fury like they said it will be

- - - Updated - - -

However what is so frustrating is seeing all that red new changes text for most of the others classes is gigantic.. but we get no changes... infact the changes they made earlier they scrapped... they really do have no idea what to do with paladins it seems
    Well we did say it wasn't a good idea so they listened. It's better than giving us that. Personally I think the seal system(Not seal swapping) might need to be revamped. I don't know if Blizzard wants to make that big of a change for Paladins.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly I'd say were 1 more expansion away before they decide to overhaul us again (see seal system changes)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    honestly I'd say were 1 more expansion away before they decide to overhaul us again (see seal system changes)
    One decent way to fix Seals is to keep them on the global cooldown, since they don't seem to want to budge on that, but to compensate us for the global by making our next attack after switching into a Seal better somehow. For example, switching into SoT should cause the direct damage of SoT to be higher for the next swing, Switching into Insight should cause our next attack to cause a stronger self-heal, switching into Justice should cause something movement or snare related, Switching into SoR should just buff the AoE from the first swing.

Speaking of which I don't see Empowered Seals working as long as it is tied to Judgment, it's just too clunky, spending a global on switching seals and then spending another one on Judging is too much. The buff should just come from activating the seal, and have nothing to do with Judgment, otherwise, they will have to keep buffing it to compensate for chunkiness and lost globals, which will be hard to balance.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...16511117643777
    Justin Robertson ‏@Corazu
    @Celestalon What's the significance of the Art of War change, no more proc swords/spell highlight? Just spellbook cleaning?

Celestalon
    ‏@Celestalon @Corazu Spellbook cleaning. No functional change.
    Welp. There you have it, only spellbook cleanup.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of make AoW working like 16 4set, they remove it..... Boringadin is coming.... >.>
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Instead of make AoW working like 16 4set, they remove it..... Boringadin is coming.... >.>
    Which sometimes the CD would be reset by our auto attacks. As per the Alpha Notes. No, no Boringadin is coming.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just gonna be mop launch all over again, im sure, mechanically. Unless FV doesn't beat out one of the other two talents. Even if we have to go with Emp or Sera, it'll still be just as slow and clunky, and our aoe will suck.

They say hope springs eternal. I think my well's runnin' a little on the dry side right now.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/status/469936470380523520

So much for that crit from AW.

*Hope-drought intensifies*
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope is offered to those that seek it. Expect pain and you be given pain.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I would beg to differ on the latter at least. Of what they've shown us, what gives you hope that they're fixing our problems/improving our gameplay in WoD?
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Hey guys, been lurking these forums for a while, decided to make an account. A reminder for all us brothers in the light, they have taken away our Guardian and Blinding Light. We must be compensated for these as they are 75 and 87 skills. Those should be in the works, hopefully, unless they're taking Blinding Light away for the CC purposes but is Guardian being compensated for just a numbers increase or will a new skill be added to our books?

-4th

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I would beg to differ on the latter at least. Of what they've shown us, what gives you hope that they're fixing our problems/improving our gameplay in WoD?
    Unconvincing that the sky is falling. The fact something they had in the last build got shot down tells me they are listening, they understand. I doubt this will be the last build.

Hey guys, been lurking these forums for a while, decided to make an account. A reminder for all us brothers in the light, they have taken away our Guardian and Blinding Light. We must be compensated for these as they are 75 and 87 skills. Those should be in the works, hopefully, unless they're taking Blinding Light away for the CC purposes but is Guardian being compensated for just a numbers increase or will a new skill be added to our books?
    I believe Blinding Light(Which was cool IMO) was a CC Reduction. Guardian of Ancient Kings was I believe to get rid of raid cooldowns and such(I like Raid Cooldowns but I guess Blizzard sees different). I don't know if it's being compensated, it might be the same way Inquisition would be compensated.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-05-23 at 08:43 PM.

Warrior-Magi