10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Meanwhile I see no changes to warlocks or hunters that allow them to do aoe without losing any significant single target.
    of course you don;t they are more favoured than we are and everybody knows it , either that or they have a class dev team that's more competent and has a spine to stand up for their class
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I'm not even mad. I'm legitimately impressed. I'm not sure they could get more out of touch with what we, as a class, want, if they were actively trying. It's like they're reading MMO-C and going "Hey, that's a nifty idea. LET'S DO THE EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE, NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."
    It isn't like all the ideas here are award winning.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    Yeah, would be the best way to go. Currently Seals are in the same situation Auras were back in the day. Scap 'em or make them not suck (and force us into using only one the whole expansion). Simple as that.
    Could make Seals do certain visual effects. Seal of Insight does X Seal of Righteousness does Y Seal of Truth Does Z.

Or..Seals could be certain DPS cd's(This part is dependant on secondary Stats being a bit more balanced so bear with me here).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    If we did passive cleave it'd be WoTLK all over again.. and I don't have any interest in going back to that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Could make Seals do certain visual effects. Seal of Insight does X Seal of Righteousness does Y Seal of Truth Does Z..
    Might as well after all we're the shiney flashy power ranger class aren't we?
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    If we did passive cleave it'd be WoTLK all over again.. and I don't have any interest in going back to that
    Our *Cleave* Was Divine Storm. So technically it wasn't a passive it was just in a different ability/spell.

Might as well after all we're the shiney flashy power ranger class aren't we?
    In some respects yes. I'm just throwing ideas out in the open. I know they aren't revolutionary.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    It isn't like all the ideas here are award winning.
    Agreed. Completely agreed. But there are knowledgeable players with a proven track record of excellence in abandon here, and Blizzard seems content to ignore, at best, their input - even when buried in a mountain of dissatisfied tweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't expect anymore tweets from him today.. by the looks of his tweets he went to the DMV and that will take forever if it's anything like it is here

Me neither, but rather that than switching Seals. Or... Or.... OR.... they could just leave it as it is... and up the damage of SoR to 20% and we'll consider using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't expect anymore tweets from him today.. by the looks of his tweets he went to the DMV and that will take forever if it's anything like it is here
    Nerf DMV's they're too OP.

Agreed. Completely agreed. But there are knowledgeable players with a proven track record of excellence in abandon here, and Blizzard seems content to ignore, at best, their input - even when buried in a mountain of dissatisfied tweets.
    Even knowledgeable players can fall upon communicating poorly( "THIS CLASS SUCKS WTF BLIZZARD YOU SUCK!!!")

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Our *Cleave* Was Divine Storm. So technically it wasn't a passive it was just in a different ability/spell.
    Semantics , DS was single target rotation so we did cleave when we weren't even trying to..same with cons. at the time we did aoe dmg with 2 of our ST skills , it might as well have been passive

- - - Updated - - -

but back to topic.. i got this burning itch...and there's no cream for it.. that itch is the feeling that all our aoe skills will be tied to SoR

10+ Year Old Account
    Semantics , DS was single target rotation so we did cleave when we weren't even trying to..same with cons. at the time we did aoe dmg with 2 of our ST skills , it might as well have been passive
    By all means it could of yes but it would be less attacks to press. Frost Dk's have more issues(IMO). They're probably the most simple..yet weird rotation ingame.

but back to topic.. i got this burning itch...and there's no cream for it.. that itch is the feeling that all our aoe skills will be tied to SoR

...So be it then. I'll deal with it like I dealt with Inquisition. Doesn't mean I have to like it

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    no it was pasive.
    we used the same spells for AoE as single target.
    Literally no difference.
    Thats the definition of passive.

bah just wish they keep things as is.
    if they want us to use SoR, just buff it.
    im really afraid they will just stick all AoE into SoR, and then not buff it so our AoE becomes dont use unless 6 adds or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    Me neither, but rather that than switching Seals. Or... Or.... OR.... they could just leave it as it is... and up the damage of SoR to 20% and we'll consider using it.
    This is what I'd go with:

Seal of Truth: Increases damage done by 15%. (Retribution: Attacks trigger Censure. Censure is removed from all targets when switching out of Seal of Truth).
    Seal of Righteousness: Increases healing received by 15%. Attacks have a chance to heal you for X. (Protection: Being attacked generates Resolve. All Resolve is lost when switching out of Seal of Righteousness.)
    Seal of Insight: Increases healing done by 15%. (Holy: Attacks have a chance to regenerate X mana. Changing seals costs 10% of base mana.)

By "attacks," of course, I refer to all damaging abilities, spells, melee, whatever. Something like that, basically the gist is you use your seal, but you can switch for some utility if it's worth it. Would be really rare that you "seal-dance" in current content since your spec gets a passive that makes it generally worth it to stay in seal.

10+ Year Old Account

...So be it then. I'll deal with it like I dealt with Inquisition. Doesn't mean I have to like it
    well who would like a burning itch?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways we need BETA soon and we need info NOW so we can compile data an shove it back down their throats... along with stuff they've already tweeted.. I hope some of you have that shit bookmarked for future reference

I mean if it's worth the GCDs then by all means, I'm all for bringing some interactivity and usage into our Seals. But knowing Blizz... well, let me put it this way: Hope dies last, but this time pretty early.

A little of topic here: I am still not that familiar with the chatbox here, so I've been wondering, how can you --- Update --- your posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways we need BETA soon and we need info NOW so we can compile data an shove it back down their throats... along with stuff they've already tweeted.. I hope some of you have that shit bookmarked for future reference
    Even if we were to tell them again what they (or we, for that matter) tweeted and said, the general response would be (to 90% certainty) "Welp, we changed our minds topkek".
    Last edited by Kelemar; 2014-04-22 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    to have your post "updated" just make a new quick reply before anybody else does and it will auto do it for you , it just cuts down on extra posts in the thread is all it does

- - - Updated - - -

like this for example.. (i did this like 5 seconds after )

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...18344137334784 ?
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

"NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    That. Provided you say it nicely and not be rude about it(Which you aren't btw).

Warrior-Magi

Mandatory seal switching makes even going prot unattractive to me. Doing a fight like Galakras would be annoying as crap under the system where--to AoE--you need to swap seals and waste a global. Same is true of pretty much any trash pull.

On the plus side, Blizzard fixed the low haste problem! Hard to have empty globals if you have to constantly seal swap.

10+ Year Old Account
    To think that all this time I was worried about our rotation being clunky because of a lack of haste. Silly me.

It'll be any fight with any adds that will make our rotation clunky. Glad to get that cleared up.

=.=
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

"NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."