All Holy Paladin specific discussion for Warlords is to happen here.
General Paladin information to be found here (thanks to Zabannith for being awesome and opening that thread up).
I'm going to try and keep a log of things that are happening here in the OP. If you've got info about something, leave a post and I'll record it here (each item will be a link to the post adding it). If I ever miss something, feel free to call it out in the thread again for me, or to shoot me a PM about it.
Dev Watercooler: Building Healthy Gameplay [03/07/2014]
There's a bit of talk about health pools and damage values, but the last two sections are on retuning the "core" healing spells and on instant spells.
- Eternal Flame and Word of Glory now each have a 1.5-second cast time when specced Holy.
- Light of Dawn now has a 1.5-second cast time.
Blue tweet responses to the dev watercooler (as compiled by Lovestar) [[link]]
Reported by Lovestar (3-12-2014):
Originally Posted by @Celestalon
WoD Alpha - Build 18156 (4-17-2014):
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionPaladin (Forums)
- Flash of Light now costs 37% of Base Mana, down from 38.5%.
- Eternal Flame HoT now scales with 6.6% of spellpower, up from 3.3%.
- Seraphim now also increases Readiness.
- Divine Favor was renamed to Avenging Wrath - Increases all your damage and healing done by 100%, increases your haste by 20%, and increases your critical chance by 20%. Lasts 20 sec.
- Divine Plea (New) Instantly regain 4.5% of maximum mana. Paladin - Holy Spec. 3 Holy Power. Instant.
- Holy Light now costs 18.5% of Base Mana, down from 19.5%.
- Holy Radiance now costs 49% of Base Mana, down from 51.5%.
- Holy Shock now costs 15% of Base Mana, down from 15.5%
- Glyph of Divine Favor was renamed Glyph of Divine Wrath and now works with Avenging Wrath.